Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Master the essentials of Windows and Office at your own pace!
For two decades, Learn2 has helped over 8,000,000 consumers, including most Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, to enhance their computer skills. Now, Learn2 offers the same innovative, virtual curriculum to newcomers to Windows and Office applications. Whether updating your resume, looking to augment your current skill set, or working toward Microsoft Office certification, let the step-by-step courseware make a power user out of you. Over 400 topics covered including 30+ tutorials on two CD-ROMs, Microsoft Office Specialist approved courseware.
- Familiarize yourself with Windows and Office
- Develop and enhance your professional skills
- User friendly training at your own pace
From resumes to record keeping, folders to flowcharts, Learn2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows teaches it all! Work through an entire chapter, brush up on a specific topic, or peruse the index of subjects: It's never been easier to customize your self-paced learning with exclusive features including on-screen program simulations, animated video instruction with full audio, and practice quizzes to test your newfound proficiency.
Certified Training for:
- Microsoft Word: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft Outlook: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft Excel: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft Access: 2003, 2002, 2000
Also Includes Training on:
- Microsoft Windows: XP, 2000, Me, 98
- Microsoft Project: 2000, 98
- Microsoft InfoPath: 2003
- Microsoft Publisher: 2003, 2000, 97
- Microsoft Visio: 2003
- Microsoft One-Note: 2003
Familiarize yourself with Windows and Office
Designed especially for Microsoft novices, Learn2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows on CD-ROM is the proven, award-winning instruction method, enabling newcomers to immerse themselves in all the functions and features these essential applications have to offer.
Develop and enhance your professional skills
Learn 2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows expands your repertoire of computer skills by offering progressive, step-by-step instruction in the core Microsoft programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
User-friendly training at your own pace
You set the pace of your interactive instruction! Learn2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows pairs easy navigation with unparalleled curricula developed for all types of adult learners, and is formulated to maximize retention of new skills.
- Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT4, XP
- 200 MHz processor or greater
- 32 MB of RAM
- 4X CD-ROM drive or greater
- 16-bit Sound Card
- 16-bit color SVGA monitor or greater