Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Use real world math skills to earn money for arcade games in Math Missions: The Race to Spectacle City Arcade! Catch the bus, subway, or ferry to travel the city and tackle fun math challenges in the stores of Spectacle City. Build addition, subtraction, geometry, and problem solving skills while constructing a skyscraper, sorting toys at the toy store, counting types of candy at the outdoor market, and more. Earn money for each correct answer, then use it to play exciting games in the arcade! It's the perfect game for kids in grades K through 2.
- 12 math activities with three levels of play
- 3 action packed arcade games
- Thousands of math challenges and word problems
- Automatically adjusts according to your child's progress
- Strategies and hints to help solve problems
- Progress reports so parents can see how their children are doing
- Supports National Council of Teachers of Mathematics standards for grades K-2
- Counting, Addition and Subtraction - The kids of Spectacle City are waiting for you to fill their toy orders! Pick items from the shelf and place them into the correct bowls.
- Time, Logic and Reasoning - Fix the ferry clock by setting it to the correct time - then hop on board for a ride to another part of the city!
- Spatial Reasoning and Early Geometry - Help build Spectacle City's tallest building by correctly placing the pieces of glass to finish the window panes.
- Measurement - Use your math skills to follow the recipe and make smoothies for the thirsty people of Spectacle City.
- Numbers and Operations - Search for the oversized products on the shopping list. Check the weights carefully before putting them on the conveyor belt!
- Classifying and Sorting - The animals in the pet store are on the loose! Use your classifying and sorting skills to put them back where they belong.
- Money - Spend the money you earn on one of the three action-packed arcade games. RKD, the robot who runs the arcade, can help you decide which one to play first!
- Early Division - Dish out delicious pies to the people of Spectacle City by giving each person an equal portion.
- Counting, Addition and Subtraction - Use your math skills to fill candy orders with specific amounts of Red Heads, Pink Eyes, ChocoKnots, and more.
- Early Division
- Classifying and Sorting
- Logic and Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Early Geometry
- Navigation and Direction
- Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95
- Pentium III 266MHz processor or faster
- 64MB of RAM or more
- 175MB of available hard disk space
- 16-bit color
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- Windows compatible sound card
- System 8.6 or later, OS X
- iMac 233MHz or faster processor
- 64MB of RAM or more
- 175MB of available hard disk space
- 16-bit color
- 24X CD-ROM drive