Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
The Last Great War Still Rages On...
Western Germany, March 1964
The last Great War continues to rage on. All you have ever known is the madness of the front lines and of men butchering each other. War-torn Europe stands ripped apart by a front line that runs straight through the heart of Germany where American and Western European troops battle against enemy forces. In an eternal war that seems to have no end in sight, opposing forces mercilessly attack each other with unrelenting force, claiming small victories one day only to lose them the next.
As Lieutenant James Anderson you must infiltrate and destroy key enemy positions deep behind enemy lines using your sharpened combat skills and stealth where necessary. If successful, your mission could finally put a stop to the carnage and restore what everybody has long since forgotten about: peace.
Alternative history: between reality and fiction, Iron Storm takes place in an imaginary environment which has been inspired by real events. Iron Storm takes real elements from the First World War; trenches, barbed wire fences, mines, gas warfare, snipersand combines them with more modern elements from the Second World War; automatic weapons, radar, tanks, flame throwers as well as elements inspired by modern warfare; helicopters, lasers, electronics and more.
The Western front line
When you arrive in the trenches, you will be informed of your mission and given a short training session in shooting skills. And then you're off fired on by the enemy, but guided by allied soldiers, you must head for the no man's land separating the two sides.
The Russo-Mongol front line
Having infiltrated the enemy camp, you must now go on alone through their trenches. Your C.O. Ccile Newcastle and Colonel Mitchell will use the information they receive in real time to guide you. Reassuring, eh?
Now deep in the heart of a German town you are drawing near your first target. The town has been deserted by its inhabitants and is controlled by the Russo-Mongols watch out for the many enemy snipers and patrols.
The science complex
This run down old factory is actually serving as cover for a large science complex. Be careful you don't end up a radioactive mutant like their guinea-pigs!
The 'Tsar Ivan' armoured train
Forced to hitch a ride on a mysterious armoured train, you must choose the right option: hide or confront your enemies. A wrong choice could well prove fatal
The Reichstag in Berlin
The enemy HQ! No information on it is currently available
Second Lieutenant James Anderson
Born in 1924, Anderson is a war child, an orphan of unknown parents. At 19, he volunteered for the army and advanced quickly through the ranks to become a second lieutenant. Now, in 1964, he has managed to stay alive and is a legendary figure in the trenches. He only has one motivating desire: to survive. Psychological profile: he is at breaking point
Baron Ungern Sternberg
Born in Estonia towards the end of the nineteenth century. Taking advantage of the civil war between the White Russians and the Bolsheviks, he succeeded in stabilizing the Mongol empire, building a mighty army and seizing power. An inflexible, mystical Buddhist, he is sickened by capitalist speculation and European politics and therefore wants to expand his empire from Vladivostok to the Atlantic. Radically different from traditional Tsarist officers, the Baron is tormented by dreams of grandeur and is fiercely independent. He is attached to his troops but is also capable of unparalleled cruelty.
Her career got off to an exemplary start and, at 32, she is a captain in the prestigious Royal Highland Regiment, and is Lieutenant James Anderson's commanding officer.
Respected by her men and with a spotless service record, she is nonetheless uneasy, aware that she is that certain lobbies wish to see the war continue as they are making vast sums of money from it.
Patrick N. Mitchell
A colonel at 32, Patrick Nathan Mitchell is a real gung-ho trigger-happy type. However, he doesn't owe his high rank to his liking for human targets alone. He has also managed to ingratiate himself with some very highly placed individuals. Passionate about technology, he loves expensive toys and weapons Unfortunately, his manic-depressive nature means that he is never slow to use them.
- Immersive Story-Drive Action: Stunningly detailed 3D graphics provide an incredibly realistic environment reinforced by amazing sound effects.
- Advanced Enemy AI: Enemies take cover, duck into corridors to reload and use squad techniques to flank and organize attacks.
- Varied Game Modes: Toggle between first and third person views on the fly offering unique tactical alternatives and allowing you to see the inventory of weapons actually strapped to your back!
- Multiplayer Action: Join the fight online as you battle through enemy territory and strongholds. Multiplayer modes include DeathMatch and Capture the Flag.
"...a prime contender for action title of the year."
"...a solid entry into the market with an interesting story and plenty of attention to detail."
- Windows 98/2000/Me/XP
- 500MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
- 128MB RAM
- 8x CD-ROM Drive
- 700MB available Hard Drive Space
- 32MB Direct 3D compatible video card
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
- Supported 3D Cards: All NVIDIA GeForce cards, NVIDIA TNT2, ATI Radeon 8500, ATI Radeon 7500, ATI Radeon, Matrox MGA-G
- Pentium 166 MHz (200 recommended)
- 16 MB RAM (32 recommended)
- 4 x CD-ROM Drive
- 3D Accelerator Video Card
- 1GHz or faster CPU
- 256MB RAM
- 16x CD-ROM Drive or faster
- 32MB or greater Direct3D compatible video card
- EAX-compatible sound card
- 1 disc per player per computer
- Internet (2-16 players
- 56Kbps or faster Internet connection
- Network (2-16 players): TCP/IP compliant network connection or LAN running IPX
- Internet service required for Internet play