Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
A popular Japanese language system, with over 3 million units sold!
Meetings in Mito? Holiday on Hokkaido? From Kitami to Kyoto, now you can join the conversation with Instant Immersion Japanese Version 2.0, the dynamic 5-disc language learning system on CD-ROM. Begin your course of study with Talk Now! Japanese, your computer primer for basic vocabulary and accurate pronunciation. Talk More Japanese reinforces your learning progress with video technology and supplemental phrases. Graduate to intermediate level with World Talk Japanese and its recording studio and interactive game show features. Perfect your spoken Japanese and pronunciation of words and sentences by utilizing the hundreds of recordings making up Human Japanese. Finally, avail yourself of the advanced dictionaries and kanji translation features of JquickTrans. Packed with on-screen demonstrations, dictionaries, and diversions, Instant Immersion Japanese Version 2.0 is the software suite that speaks your language.
Disc 1: Talk Now! Japanese
Designed for newcomers to the language, Talk Now! Japanese is the perfect method to access a wealth of comprehensive fundamental vocabulary and accurate pronunciation in one user-friendly plan packed with useful words, a picture dictionary, and quizzes.
- Extensive basic vocabulary, from greetings and useful phrases to numbers and shopping
- A printable dictionary complete with color pictures
- Quizzes and tests at 4 skill levels
- A recording feature allowing you to compare your speech to that of native speakers
Disc 2: Talk More Japanese
Continue to build your Japanese proficiency with Talk More Japanese, the next step in the reinforcement of language fundamentals. Utilizing the latest in interactive techniques and video resources, this software is designed to engage novices while building Japanese facility.
- 70 minutes of broadcast quality video material
- 10 quizzes featuring 100 questions to test your progress
- Printable, portable glossary and phrasebook
- Phrases for use in business, restaurants, on the phone and more
Discs 3: World Talk Japanese
Featuring 10 intermediate-level language games and 6 variable-speed dictation exercises, World Talk Japanese polishes your Japanese proficiency with extra features including printable, portable worksheets and an interactive quiz show enabling you to compete head-to-head against the program or another player.
- 10 language games, including Out to Dinner & Lottery Numbers
- 6 adjustable speed stories for dictation and comprehension
- Recording studio feature increases your speaking confidence
- Printable worksheets
Disc 4: Human Japanese
a unique vocabulary tool for Japanese language study, Human Japanese uses soothing speaking tones to demonstrate more than 1,600 recordings of individual words and complete sentences, while emphasizing correct pronunciation.
- 1,600+ recordings of words and sentences
- Detailed stroke-by-stroke drawings showing written character formation
- Interactive games and quizzes
Disc 5: JquickTrans
Targeting advanced students of the Japanese language who wish to build their vocabulary and kanji understanding, JquickTrans combines powerful Japanese dictionaries, a translation aid, kanji lookup with breakdowns, study list, and flashcards into one CD-ROM resource.
- Auto-lookup for all component kanji
- Multiple dictionaries including Computer Terms, Legal Terms, Business and Proper Names
- Kanji Trainer Penpen word matching game
- Windows 98, 2000, XP
- Pentium I or above processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 120 MB free Hard Disk space
- QuickTime 6 or above
- 32-bit color quality
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- Sound Card
- Microphone recommended (not included)