Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
The Queen's Gambit is one of the biggest, most popular, and influential openings of all time. Now, explore the origins and the ideas behind this fascinating opening with the greatest chess player in history thanks to Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess Volume 1. Simple and easy to use, you'll get step by step lessons that teach you the ideas behind the openings while increasing your overall understanding of chess. In more than 3 hours of video, Kasparov will discuss the history and variations of the Queen's Gambit and analyze notable games while pieces move on a chessboard.
- Provides a private one-on-one chess tutorial with one of the greatest chess players of all time
- Watch over 3 hours of video as Kasparov walks you through the incredible game of chess right on your TV
- A fully synchronized chessboad illustrates Kasparov's explanations providing a visual for everything he's teaching
- Examine the Queen's Gambit from every angle including Deviations, The Lasker Defense, Capablanca's approach, the Carlsbad Structure, plus the contributions of chess greats like Steinitz, Tarakower and Rubenstein.
- Discover the history and find out about the most important games in the Queen's Gambit
- Learn some of Garry Kasparov's chess secrets and increase your own knowledge so you can play better chess
- Now that you've watched it on your TV, you can play it on your PC (no additional software required)
- Features a deep position analysis engine so you can explore the unanswered questions of "what if" and "what not"
- Includes a comprehensive opening book with full statistics on every continuation
- Explore the giant database of important Queen's Gambit games
- The appearance of the chessboard, video, analysis table, and other features are fully adjustable
- Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98SE
- 233 Mhz or faster processor (1 GHz or faster recommended)
- 32 MB of RAM or more (256 MB of RAM recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive
- Sound Card
- Windows Media Player 9
- TV Set (NTSC), standard DVD player