Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Compete for High Scores!
The pressure is on and the payoff is big. Welcome to the high-stakes game of Poker Drop, an exciting new take on one of the world's most popular card games. The dazzling combination of a puzzle game and high-stakes poker will take you where no other card game has taken you before. Vertical, horizontal, or diagonal card combinations score points. With exciting gameplay and three different game styles (Free Play, Survival, and Challenge), Poker Drop will be one of the most addictive games you'll ever play. So much for solitaire!
- Poker Drop requires quick reflexes, snap decision making, and the ability to strategically position traditional poker hands.
- The ever-increasing speed at which the cards fall from the top to the bottom of the screen makes arranging your hands more and more difficult as the game progresses.
- Like traditional Poker, the better the hand, the higher its value is.
- Poker Drop provides three modes of play to choose from, Freeplay, Survival, and Challenge. In each mode the objectives change, while the excitement and challenge remains the same.
- Bonus points are awarded when multiple hands are created at the same time.
- It is possible to save the game you are currently playing at any time during the gameplay, but not while the end of round, or beginning of round menus are visible.
- Poker Drop has three different High Score tables, one for each mode of play. Once a game has finished and a high score has been beaten, a screen will pop up which will allow you to enter your name for bragging rights later on.
Modes of Play
The objective of Freeplay is to use the 52 cards in each round to make hands that amount to the highest possible score. A round is finished once all 52 cards have fallen. At the end of a round, the cards remaining on the playing area that were not used to make hands are subtracted from you score, the cards are reshuffled and you advance to the next round. The speed at which the cards drop increases each round you advance to.
The objective of Survival mode is to continuously create hands that not only award points, but also affect the speed of the game. In Survival mode each card that falls drops faster than the last card that fell. Creating hands slows down the speed at which the cards fall. The higher the value of the hand you create, the more it decreases the speed that the cards are falling. Unlike Freeplay mode, the cards that left on the playing area once all 52 cards have fallen stay there, while the rest of the deck is reshuffled and then redropped.
The objective of Challenge mode is to create specific hands. At the beginning of each round you are given a list of hands that need to be completed in order to advance to the next round. As soon as the objective for that round has been completed, the round ends and you advance to the next level.
- Windows 98, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Pentium 100 MHz or faster processor
- 16 MB of RAM
- 11 MB free hard disk space
- Windows-compatible video card
- Windows-compatible sound card and speakers
- CD-ROM drive