Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Off the Wall Fun!
A world not so dissimilar to ours has some very strange inhabitants - tall, fun, flexible, strong-willed and quite unlike anything we know.
Bouncer lives happily with his girlfriend Daisy on a beautiful desert island. He has many friends - some are other paddles like him, and others are balls, a paddle's natural companion.
All was comfortable and quiet until Batnix entered the scene. On seeing Daisy he vowed to have her at any cost.
One day, while Bouncer was swimming far out to sea to rescue a ball, Batnix and his evil henchmen kidnapped the beautiful Daisy. On bounder's return to the island they zapped him from behind and imprisoned him in a dark and dank prison. Knowing of Bouncer's strong and loyal friends, Batnix ensured that they couldn't mount a rescue by scattering them in prisons across the world.
In his smelly and wet cell, Bouncer is chained to a ball, his punishment since his latest failed escape attempt. His only consolidation is a picture of Daisy pinned to the wall.
But then, as the noise of the guards grows distant, things start to happen. The steel ball gives a quick sideways glance, leaps into the air and smashes the chains. Freed from his launching the latest dash for freedom.
Will bouncer succeed? Can he rescue all of his friends? Ultimately, can he save Daisy and defeat Batnix once and for all?
It's up to you.
- Exciting power-ups and surprises
- 3-D interactive worlds and levels
- Competitive single or multiplayer action
- Addictive fun for the whole family
- Windows 95/98/Me (not XP Compatible)
- Pentium 200MMX or higher
- 32MB RAM
- 50MB free hard disk space
- 4X Speed CD-ROM Drive
- 2MB Windows 95/98 compatible SVGA video card (should be compatible with DirectX 7.0 or higher
- DirectX Version 7.0 (included) or higher (Breakout fully support but does not require DirectX 7.0 hardware accelerated 3D video cards
- Windows 95/98 compatible sound card compatible with DirectX 7.0 or higher
- 28,900 baud (for modem/Internet play)