Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Navionics Vision+™ NVSA005L - Chile, Argentina & Easter Island - Marine Charts
It's A Whole New Look On Your Chartplotter
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface, and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course with the world’s No. 1 name in marine mapping1.
- Navigate with our best offshore and inland lake coverage for your Garmin chartplotter.
- See it your way. Customize your view with various chart layers and overlay combinations.
- With your included one-year subscription, access daily updates via the ActiveCaptain® smart-device app.
- Auto Guidance+™ technology2 lets you navigate with suggested dock-to-dock routings.
- Select up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
- Save money by renewing your subscription — and continue accessing daily updates plus new content downloads.
- Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers, and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offer coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. Your one-year subscription includes access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology2 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more.
- High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas and more.
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- This downloadable shading feature4 combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of the bottom structure than contour lines alone.
- Downloadable high-resolution satellite imagery4 provides superior situational awareness.
- Crystal-clear aerial and surface photos of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams, and navigational landmarks provide a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline.
- This underwater perspective shows a 3D representation of the bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
- This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
- Adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels to see if spots are accessible or too shallow to explore.
1 Based on 2021 reported sales
2 Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
3 Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP™ CHIRP and ECHOMAP™ Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
4 Subscription required; a one-year subscription, which is included with the purchase of Navionics Vision+ mapping solution, lets you access daily chart updates and download additional content or premium features included with your cartography product