Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
SG-FLT652SPW 6.5" Wake Tower Speakers with CRGBW LED Lighting - White
*Hardware NOT Included*
The Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers push the boundaries of what is possible on the water even further — delivering stunning signature performance from Fusion, now with premium CRGBW LED lighting optimized for wake boat applications.
Replacing the existing Signature Series Wake Tower speaker range, the new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are available in three speaker sizes (8.8” 330 watts, 7.7” 280 watts, and 6.5” 230 watts) and two styles (Sports White and Sports Chrome) to fit a wide range of modern wake boats and to enhance the customer’s time out on the water with premium, high-quality audio.
Signature Flagship Acoustic Performance
The acoustic properties of the Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers have been specifically optimized for wake boat applications. With greater cut-through and precisely calculated enclosure volume, the wake tower speakers are designed to reproduce crystal-clear, high-performance audio at all volume levels.
True-Marine design philosophy from Fusion stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their boat will deliver quality entertainment season after season. The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers come with a 3-year warranty
Industry-First CRGBW LED Lighting
Take your customer’s boating experience to the next level with premium aesthetics and upgraded LED lighting to help set the mood. The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are the world’s first marine wake tower speakers to incorporate CRGBW LED lighting for enhanced ambiance.
Whereas normal RGB speakers have three LEDs (Red, Green, and Blue), our CRGBW speakers have five LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Cool White, and Warm White). The benefit of having CRGBW in comparison with the industry standard RGB is the ability to create a wider range of color blends with “richer” color tones, delivering a truly premium on-water sound and lighting entertainment experience.
Speaker Sizes with Multiple Mounting Options
The Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are available in all-new 7.7” 280-watt and 6.5” 230-watt wake tower sizes in addition to the existing 8.8” 330-watt speakers. Multiple mounting accessories, including fixed, swivel, and deck mounting bracket options and various inserts (each sold separately), allow customers to mount the Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers onboard with versatility and ease.
The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. This makes them perfect for harsh outdoor marine environments.
Full Control of the Illumination
The new Signature Series 3 Wake Tower speakers illuminate an unprecedented spectrum of colors never before seen on a marine wake tower speaker. The ability to combine RGB with Cool White or Warm White produces a new palette of colors for wake tower speakers to help create a premium, more ambient atmosphere on board your customer’s boat.
Control of the color (static or dynamic), brightness, light mode, and speed is made easy with the optional wireless remote control (sold separately). The intuitive color select wheel allows the user to select whatever color they desire to help set the mood.
- CRGBW LED lighting
- Optimized for wake boat applications
- Made with CURV a woven polypropylene composite that is heat-pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone, delivering greater sound definition and higher output while providing increased protection from marine conditions.
- All crossover components are fully sealed, providing full protection from the harsh marine environment. This delivers an improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed audio spectrum and a new level of acoustic performance.
- The silk dome tweeter provides a smooth upper-frequency response and increased efficiency, which delivers crystal-clear music reproduction.
- Speaker Size - 6.5"
- Peak Power - 230 Watts
- RMS Power Rating - 75 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M) - 90dB
- Frequency Response - 70 Hz – 22 kHz
- Impedance - 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) - 30 – 90 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type - Silk Dome
- Voice Coil Diameter - 1.2"
- Cone and Surround Material - CURV with Rubber Surround
- Enclosure Diameter - 176 mm (6-15/16”)
- Enclosure Depth - 304 mm (11-15/16”)
- Warranty - 3 Years
In the Box:
- One (1) Pair of wake tower speakers
- Installation and Owner's Manual
*Sold as a Pair
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Watts Max = 230 | Size = 6.5" | QTY = Pair | Mounting Style = Wake Tower | LED Lighting = Yes | Cutout Size = N/A | Watts RMS = 75