Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Ultralight/Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The ultimate ultralight medical kit, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 contains the first aid essentials you need for solo day trips where portable, waterproof gear is a must. Ideal for multi-sport athletes, supplies come in a reusable, waterproof dry bag. Whether you're whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, ultralight hiking, backcountry skiing, or all of the above, this first aid kit keeps you prepared without weighing you down.
The proprietary DryFlex™ bag remains watertight even after use, and the entire kit is small enough to fit in the side pocket of your pack. Despite its small size, the kit is filled with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries. Head out on your own knowing you're prepared with this portable, waterproof addition to your gear.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
100% Waterproof First Aid Kit
- Face rivers, snow, and exposure to the elements without fear of destroying your first aid kit. The proprietary DryFlex™ bag provides the ultimate in durable, waterproof storage.
Ultralight & Compact
- Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .3, which weighs a mere 2.6 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit fits in a PFD pocket and is a portable addition to your outdoor gear.
Blister Prevention & Protection
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Bug Removal & Bite Relief
- Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with After Bite® wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
Treatment for Injuries & Illnesses
- Clean and protect injuries with antibiotic ointment, medical tape, and a variety of bandages. Manage pain and illnesses with medications for inflammation, pain, and common allergies.
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Waterproof = Yes