Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Sportsman 200 First Aid Kit
Don’t let a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook ruin your weekend in the backcountry. Specifically designed to treat sportsmen’s common injuries, the Sportsman 200 medical kit contains enough first aid supplies for a group of four on trips up to four days.
Add this wilderness first aid kit to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment for a portable first aid kit you can count on. The external kit map and Easy Care™ Organization System let you quickly find what you need in an emergency, while the reflective design makes this first aid kit easy to find, even in the dark. Quality contents like moleskin, medications, EMT shears, and a trauma pad set the standard in backcountry care and are organized into clearly-labeled pockets. Whether you’re looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a compact first aid kit for your vehicle, with the Sportsman Series you can have confidence you’re prepared when accidents occur.
Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad. Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings.
Find It Fast Design:
- Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
Backcountry Wound Care:
- Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, EMT shears, and more hospital-quality supplies.
Easy Care™ Organization System:
- Provide fast and effective care in emergencies. The first aid kit’s first aid supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to confidently administer first aid.
Blister & Insect Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps.
- Size: 7.5" x 5.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Group Size: 1 - 4 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Pencil
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.)
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
Cuts & Scrapes:
- 3 - Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
First Aid Manual:
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – Patient Assessment Form
Stop Bleeding Fast:
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3"x 4"
- 1 – Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Waterproof = Yes