Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Marine 1500 First Aid Kit
The Marine 1500 is perfect for longer range trips far from immediate medical care. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying a small crew size.
Medical management for most medical emergencies where definitive medical care is 12 to 24 hours away.
- Waterproof Case
- Dimensions - 13.4" x 12.2" x 6"
- Weight 6.4 Pounds
- One (1) Copy of Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide by Dr. Weiss and Dr. Jacobs
- One (1) Emergency Reflective Blanket - 52" x 84"
- One (1) CPR Pocket Mask
- One (1) Oral Airway Kit - 6 Sizes
- One (1) Hazardous Waste Bag
- One (1) Patient Assessment Form
- Four (4) Latex-Free Gloves
- One (1) EMT Shears - 4"
- One (1) Digital Thermometer
- One (1) Pencil
- One (1) Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- Three (3) Safety Pin
- One (1) C-Splint™ - 36" x 4"
- One (1) C-Splint™ - Finger
- One (1) Instant Cold Compress
- Two (2) Triangular Bandages
- One (1) Elastic Bandage - 4"
- One (1) Self-Adhering Bandage - 3"
- One (1) Self-Adhering Bandage - 3"
- One (1) GlacierGel™ Blister & Burn Dressing (Large Oval)
- One (1) GlacierGel™ Blister & Burn Dressing (Small Rectangular)
- One (1) After Burn® Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine - 2 oz
- One (1) Eye Wash - 1 oz.
- One (1) After Bite® Xtra
- 28 Antiemetic (Meclizine HCI 25 mg.)
- Six (6) Anti-Diarrheal (Loperamide HCI 2 mg.)
- Six (6) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 16 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg.)
- 24 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg.)
- 24 Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg.)
- 12 Antacid (Calcium Carbonate 420 mg.)
- Four (4) Cortisone Cream 1%, 0.9 g
- 12 Cold Medicine - (Acetaminophen 325 mg.), (Guaifenesin 200 mg.), (Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg.), (Dextromethorphan HBR 15 mg.)
- Two (2) Oral Rehydration Salts
- 1Hazardous Waste Bag
- 16 Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- 10 Sterile Gauze Dressing - 3" x 3"
- 10 Sterile Gauze Dressing - 2" x 2"
- Four (4) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing - 3" x 4"
- One (1) Sterile Eye Pad
- 28 Moleskin - Pre-Cut/Shaped
- Four (4) Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 10 Wound Closure Strip - 1/4" x 4"
- Two (2) Tongue Depressors
- Four (4) Cotton Tip Applicators
- One (1) Sterile Scalpel - #11 Blade
- One (1) Cloth Tape - 1" x 10 Yards
- Two (2) Gauze Bandages - 3"
- One (1) Wound Irrigation Tool - 20 cc
- 15 Bandage, Fabric - 1" x 3"
- 10 Bandage, Plastic - 1" x 3"
- 10 Bandage, Fabric - Knuckle
- Five (5) Bandage, Fabric - Fingertip
- One (1) Stockinette Tubular Bandage - 1" x 4"
- One (1) Transparent Adhesive Dressing - 2 3/8" x 2 3/4"
- One (1) Transparent Adhesive Dressing - 4" x 4 3/4"
- Six (6) Waterproof Bandage
- Three (3) Tincture of Benzoin
- 16 Antiseptic Wipe
- Eight (8) Triple Antibiotic Ointment - 0.9 g
- One (1) Trauma Pad - 8" x 10"
- One (1) Trauma Pad - 5" x 9"
- 10 Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Waterproof = Yes