Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
High-Performance Sonar Module For Professional & Tournament Fishing
CHIRP Sonar Module
Engineered for serious anglers, the CP570 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP570's advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Rated for offshore use and rough conditions, the CP570 intelligently filters out unwanted noise while producing high resolution fish targets and reliable bottom tracking.
For the professional angler the CP570's two fully independent sonar channels deliver faster target identification and up to 4kW of combined output power.
Serious Offshore Sonar
Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine's exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000' (3,000M) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
Hunt for fish in different parts of the water column with the CP570's two fully independent 2kW sonar channels.
Stunning Detail & Clarity
With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP570 delivers sharper, more defined fish targets and automatically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
TruZoom magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution.
The CP570's ultra-fast ping rate processing delivers accurate bottom tracking in extreme offshore conditions.
Easy To Customise
Choose optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to match your fishing preferences.
The CP570 automatically recognizes connected transducers and adjust sonar parameters for optimized performance
View and control each CHIRP channel independently and create your own combination of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine's LightHouse II powered multifunction displays.
- TruZoomTruZoom provides magnified views of fish targets, bottom structure, and baitfish without loss of resolution as seen by traditional sonar
- Automatic transducer identification with Airmar Xducer ID
- Airmar Wide Beam transducer compatible
- Waterproofing Standard:IPX6 waterproof rugged aluminum enclosure
- Compatibility:aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | gS Series
- Nominal Supply Voltage:12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 30.6W (Maximum)
- Connections:Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection
- Sonar Type: Wide Spectrum CHIRP
- Power:Max 4kW output using 2 independent CHIRP channels
- Frequency & Channels:Dual independent CHIRP channels from 25 to 250kHz
- Depth Range:10,000' (3,000M)