Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to [email protected], or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Covers the Gulf of Mexico from Matagorda Bay to Belize City, including Corpus Christi, TX, Veracruz, Mex., the Bay of Campeche, Cancun, Mex., and Cozumel, Mex.
Premium Mapping and Graphics Capabilities
- Detailed nautical charts, in vector object oriented format, derived from government charts and private sources to provide port plans, depth contours, navigational aids, and tides and currents in a seamless chart presentation
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks and realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- Up to 1-foot HD contours provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals, marinas and port plans
- Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water
- Worldwide coverage available in regionalized cuts
Based on the standard BlueChart® g2 HD features, BlueChart g2 Vision HD provides premium mapping and graphics capabilities. Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's microSD/SD card slot to tremendously expand its mapping capabilities.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD is our premium marine cartography for use with Garmin chartplotters. It includes all the features of BlueChart g2 HD charts and adds Garmin exclusive Auto Guidance 3.0. Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology quickly searches relevant charts to suggest a course according to your boat's dimensions and creates a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. With version 3.0, Auto Guidance can guide the user and in and out of more places more effectively, including entering and exiting marinas.¹
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features seamless chart presentation with 1-foot HD contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans. It also provides enhanced labeling for more coastal cities and ports.
In addition to highly detailed nautical chart data, BlueChart g2 Vision HD also adds 3-D above and below the waterline, aerial photos, satellite imagery and coastal roads as well as points of interest.
Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's SD card slot and you will tremendously expand its charting capabilities.
Enter the World of Auto Guidance 3.0
By adding a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card to your compatible chartplotter, you can take advantage of patented Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology. Enter the location where you want to go and Auto Guidance 3.0 instantly searches through relevant charts to create a path specifically designed for the dimensions of your boat. Auto Guidance provides a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. But it also provides navigational solutions, such as entering and exiting marinas.¹ When Auto Guidance 3.0 is coupled with a Garmin autopilot system, you can engage your compatible autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, and it will keep you on route, automatically.
Enhance Your Vision
High-resolution satellite imagery enhances chart depictions for superior situational awareness so you can navigate with a clear moving-map representation of your boat's position. It's our most realistic mapping display in a chartplotter.
Auto Guidance 3.0 searches though all relevant charts to create a route that seeks to avoid obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.¹
- High resolution imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings
- Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas
- MarinerEye view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline
- FishEye view provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline
Get the Best View
BlueChart g2 Vision HD data lets you select true 3-D MarinerEye view or FishEye view perspective for dynamic views both above and below the waterline. Auto Guidance 3.0 technology suggests the best routes to follow. Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways and coastal roads help you see "the big picture" when you're on the water.
- Up to 1-foot HD fishing contours
- Seamless chart presentation
- Vector object-oriented data
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Port plans
- Tidal stations for selected countries
- Aids to navigation with view range and coverage, including light sectors information
- Wrecks, restricted areas, anchorages, obstructions
- Tidal current graphs
- 2-D or 3-D map perspective view
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts providing detailed contours
- Auto Guidance 3.0¹ technology to suggest best passages
- Full color aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks
- Detailed coastal roads up to 5 miles inland (non-routable)
- Points of interest such as restaurants, lodging, entertainment and more
- Realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- True 3-D-view below-waterline perspective and 3-D Mariner's Eye View
- Tidal current flow overlay
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Some BlueChart products may contain C-MAP by Jeppesen data. © 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Card Format = microSD/SD | Port Plans = Yes | Aerial Photos = Yes | 3-D View = Yes