Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
RCL-85 LED Searchlight - 12/24V - White
Easy to install and control, the weatherproof RCL-85 offers outstanding brightness and beam distance combined with exceptional value to fulfill a variety of uses, such as aiding night-time navigation, signaling other vessels, illuminating landmarks, assisting docking maneuvers and man overboard searches, or facilitating night-fishing expeditions.
The RCL-85 LED searchlight was designed for the boater who wants to ditch the hassle of halogen searchlights, but still wants their affordability. With an impressive 240,000 candelas using 6 High Flux (30W) LEDs, you have visibility over ½ of a nautical mile to light the way to your destination. The simple installation only requires running your 12 to 24 volt power to the searchlight, all operations are completely wireless.
The RCL-85 LED’s sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for small to medium sized recreational powerboats as well as light commercial vessels. This searchlight comes with a wireless handheld remote to rotate the light 350 degrees. With an 8 degree beam angle, the light can tilt an impressive 90 degrees to make lighting draw bridges, buoys and docks a breeze. Need to get some assistance, use the Strobe function to signal for help.
The RCL-85 is weather resistant with the electronics located in the IP68 water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The ASA housing and lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- 6 High Flux LED bulbs (OSRAM)
- Wireless Handheld Remote (Included)
- Efficient, long life LEDs - 50,000 operating hours
- UV and Weather Resistant
- Bright LED searchlight for boats and trucks
- Simple Installation
- Color - White
- Material - Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA)
- Operation - Wireless remote control
- Voltage Input - 12/24 VDC
- Rotation - 350° continuous
- Tilt - 90°
- Light Pattern - Spot
- Light Distance - 3,215' (980 M)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5" x 6.3" x 7.7" (14 x 16 x 19.5 cm)
- Dimensions (Footprint Diameter) - 5.03 x 4.09"” (12.8 x 10.4 cm)
- Weight - 31 lb (1.34 kg)
- IP Rating - IP56 (Housing) and IP68 (LED Module)
In the Box:
- RCL-85 Searchlight (12/24 V)
- Handheld Wireless remote control
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Bulb Watts = 30 | Candela = 240,000 | Candle Power = NONE | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 12 - 24 | Wireless = Yes | LED = Yes