Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
ACR RCL-100 LED Searchlight w/Wi-Fi Kit - 12/24V - White
Not all searchlights are created equally.
The LED version of our most popular RCL-100D searchlight provides high intensity LED performance that pierces through nights and low lighting conditions with a blazing 220,000 candela. The RCL-100 LED’s traditionally sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fishers and light commercial vessels.
The die-cast aluminum case is triple-primed and painted with UV stabilizer to withstand years of exposure in the harsh marine environment. The light’s internal elevation mechanisms are fully enclosed and provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected. The LED bulbs are efficiently designed to provide over 40,000 operating hours. The light also includes our Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature that is pre-programmed and allows for the light to independently rotate every 30 days from activation to ensure all bearing surfaces are free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional.
Also included in this powerful package is a URP-103 Wi-Fi control module to control the RCL-100 LED searchlight from the convenience of your smartphone and via a free downloadable IOS or Android App. Smartphone not near you, no problem - this package also includes a URP-102 Point Pad™ controller and URC-103 Master Controller. All this makes for a powerful searchlight that is easy to use from multiple control points.
- Ultra-bright, 9 LED array generating over 220,000 peak candela
- Efficient, long-life LED’s - 40,000 operating hours
- Reduced power consumption
- The controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect the light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine-grade aluminum housing
- Cababe of working with up to three remote Point Pad™ units
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Color - White
- Material - 518 Die-cast aluminum
- Operation - Smartphone App or Dash Mount Point Pad™
- Voltage Input - 12/24 VDC
- Rotation - 360° continuous
- Light Pattern - Spot
- Light Distance - 4,501' (1,372 M)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 8" x 9" x 8" (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)
- Dimensions (Footprint Diameter) - 4.75" (12.7 cm)
- Weight - 7.2 lb (3.2 kg)
In the Box:
- RCL-100 LED Searchlight (12/24 V)
- Wi-Fi Remote Module (URP-103)
- Dash Mount Point Pad™ controller (URP-102)
- Master controller (URC-103)
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Wireless = Yes | Voltage - Input Range (Volts) = 12 - 24 | Candle Power = 220,000 | Candela = NONE | Bulb Watts = NONE | LED = Yes