Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
The ACR OLAS Tag is a Wearable Crew Tracker that integrates with the ACR OLAS (Overboard Location Alert System) Bluetooth® 4.1 technology.
The ACR OLAS mobile application technology detects a break in its ‘virtual tether’ to the tag within 8 seconds of a Tag going missing. The mobile phone(s) then sound an alarm and records the latitude and longitude of the incident using the phone or tablets GPS. ACR OLAS then aids the crew with the MOB recovery, clearly directing them to the GPS location where the MOB occurred with clear visual signals and bearing data. ACR OLAS stores all location data and time of incident required by the rescue services.
Users can track up to 6 different OLAS Transmitters with 1 phone/tablet and each individual OLAS Transmitter can be tracked by an unlimited number of phones/tablets.
Start small or go big, the ACR OLAS is the only solution that can scale to meet your boating needs. If you want to track more OLAS Transmitters, add the ACR CORE base station or GUARDIAN Engine Kill Switch and MOB alarm scaling your system to monitor up to 15 OLAS Transmitters.
The ACR OLAS Tag is a compact, ‘Smart’, man overboard system transmitter. It can easily attach to adults, children, pets and objects such as overboard floatation devices or Personal Locator Beacons. It is small and portable and can easily be taken from boat to boat to ensure you are always protected. Each tag is supplied with a universal silicone wrist strap with stainless steel buckle and a pre-installed CR2477 Battery (user replaceable.)
The range of the ACR OLAS transmitters allows for coverage on vessels up to 40 ft in length. However, the transmitter is part of a larger scalable ecosystem of ACR OLAS products (transmitters and receivers) that offer additional safety features and can be combined to track large crews on larger vessels. You can even ditch your phone and utilize your ACR OLAS Tag with the OLAS GUARDIAN Engine Kill Switch or OLAS Core Base Station as part of a more permanent solution.
- ACR OLAS Mobile App, OLAS GUARDIAN and OLAS BASE systems
- ACR OLAS Free Mobile App Integration
- Versatile Attachment Solution (Wrist worn, life jacket, dog collar, attach to Personal Locator Beacon)
- Low Battery Indicator with ACR OLAS app
- 3,500 Hours Per Battery When Armed
- User Replaceable Battery
- Dimensions Tag Size (L x W x D) - 1.81" x 1.38" x 0.60" (46 x 35 x 15 mm)
- Dimensions - Strap (L x W x D) - 10.87" x 0.88" x 0.04" (276 x 22 x 1 mm)
- Weight - 1.06 oz (30 g with strap)
- Activation - Manual or automatic via proximity sensing
- Battery - CR2477 Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life - 3,500 hours Continuous (in Armed Mode)
- Battery Life Indicator - Yes
- Buoyant - No
- Waterproof - IP67
In the Box:
- One (1) OLAS Tag
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.