Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
OLAS GUARDIAN System
The ACR OLAS (Overboard Location Alert System) GUARDIAN System is a is a wireless engine kill switch and MOB (Man Overboard) alarm system, that provides users with a robust set of safety features.
OLAS GUARDIAN kill switch feature offers powerboat, motorboat and RIB drivers the security of knowing that their boat will stop in an instant, should the skipper or crew get separated from the boat, reducing the chances of a serious accident from a loose, unmanned, uncontrolled vessel. One of the beast features, is the ability to freely move around the boat without constantly having to remember to attach, detach and re-attach a wired kill cord.
Given that the OLAS GUARDIAN also wirelessly connects up to 15 crew members via wearable OLAS transmitters (OLAS Tags or OLAS Float-On Lights), it essentially creates a virtual MOB kill cord attached to each transmitter. Within two seconds of an OLAS transmitter losing connection, either by going overboard or via separation by distance, the engine will cut out, and a loud alarm is triggered.
The engine can be restarted after five seconds, and a rescue can be performed. The rescue process is then simplified by the GUARDIAN’s ability to connect with the ACR OLAS mobile app which, in the case of a MOB incident, provides an easy to read directional screen showing the direction where the alarm was triggered.
The GUARDIAN provides coverage for vessels up to 50 feet and is scalable via the use of the OLAS EXTENDER for use on vessels up to 80 feet.
*As of April 1, 2021, the U.S.C.G. implemented a new law passed by Congress requiring the use of engine cut-off switches (ECOS) and the associated engine cut-off switch link (ECOSL) on recreational vessels. The law is relevant to all federally navigable waterways and specifically applies to recreational vessels with the following characteristics:
- Vessels less than 26 feet in length
- Vessels with an engine capable of 115 lbs. static thrust (approximately 2-3 hp)
- Vessels built in January 2020 or later
- OLAS Mobile App Operation - the fully functional OLAS Guardian is easily operated via the OLAS Mobile APP (a free downloadable Android or iOS app), which enables you to set many of the parameters used in the MOB monitoring.
- Run alongside existing Kill switch - OLAS Guardian can be used in place of or alongside an existing kill cord switch and will operate if the physical kill cord has not been attached to the driver.
- Automatic restart - After 5 seconds the kill switch is deactivated enabling the engine to be restarted
- Built-In Alarm - 85db alarm will sound to indicate an OLAS transmitter has gone out of range
- Built-In Emergency Light - A high-power emergency Red light will illuminate, offering a clear visual indication of an alert whilst also acting as a light to illuminate the surrounding area
- Automatic connection - When you board your vessel and switch on the power, OLAS Guardian will automatically connect to any switched on OLAS transmitting devices within a 6.5' (2 M) range.
- No connection alert and override - If you board the vessel and no transmitters are switched on, the OLAS Guardian will sound an alert.
- Pause mode - The system can be placed in a pause mode. This is used when you need to leave the boat with the engine idling and knowing the OLAS transmitter will go out of range
- Connects up to 15 OLAS Transmitters (OLAS Tags or OLAS Float-On)
- Extender compatible - An OLAS Extender can be used to cover areas where the transmitter signal may be blocked. This allows use on larger vessels up to 80' and the ability to scale the system up if required.
- Through panel mounting - The compact, stainless steel switch requires minimum adjustment to your existing center console, allowing it to be fitted through an 18mm hole
- Color-coded control switch makes the system easy to control and set-up, without the need for the OLAS App.
- Monitor and track OLAS Transmitters, enabling customized ID names for easy identification.
- Continuous system feedback - The GUARDIAN indicates how many OLAS transmitters are connected during the setup and monitoring process.
- Transmitters can be Added to the system either using the mobile application or through a simple inbuilt switching process.
- OLAS GUARDIAN Dimensions (H x L X W) - 3.6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (9.2 x 9 x 3.8 cm)
- Weight - 3.97 oz (112.5 g)
- Maximum Number of Connected OLAS Transmitters - 15
- Power - 10 - 32 V
- Visual Alarm - 85 Lumen Red LED
- Audible Alarm - 85 db
- Automatic Connection - Yes
- Waterproof - IP67
- RoHS 2.0
In the Box:
- OLAS GUARDIAN engine kill switch hub
- OLAS GUARDIAN control switch
- One (1) OLAS Tag with strap
- OLAS GUARDIAN Mobile App. instructions
- Owners Manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.