Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
OLAS CORE Base Station
The ACR OLAS CORE is a small, portable, wireless Man Overboard (MOB) Alarm system that uses the latest wireless Bluetooth® 5.0 technology and triggers an instant emergency alert and audible alarm, within 4 seconds of a MOB incident.
The CORE provides coverage for vessels up to 50' and the OLAS EXTENDER is an available option to expand coverage for vessels up to 80'. With the ability to connect to a total of 15 wearable OLAS Tag and/or OLAS Float-On transmitters, the CORE creates a virtual lifeline to your crew members and acts as your boat’s base station to monitor and alert the crew should one of the transmitters go missing.
The CORE can also connect with the ACR OLAS mobile app which, in the case of a MOB incident, provides easy to read directional screens with a bearing and trackback to the point where the alarm was triggered.
Losing a crew member overboard is every boater’s worst nightmare. The ACR OLAS CORE gives boaters complete confidence that in the event of a MOB incident, the entire crew is alerted instantly and can take immediate recovery actions. Consisting of an easy to install base station that can be permanently mounted or used as a portable solution, the CORE communicates wirelessly with all connected OLAS transmitters at the same time. Syncing transmitters is simple with a single button push that not only syncs the transmitter(s) with the CORE, but also allows users to connect transmitters to the OLAS mobile app.
- OLAS Integration - Any OLAS transmitting devices (OLAS Tags or OLAS Float-On LED Lights) within range can be tracked by the CORE, allowing freedom for the crew to move around the deck with total confidence that an early warning system will alert them instantly of a MOB incident.
- Connects to 15 OLAS Transmitters (OLAS Tags or OLAS Float-On LED Lights)
- Audible and Visual Alarms - An 85db alarm will sound to indicate an ACR OLAS transmitter has gone out of range and a high-power emergency red light will illuminate, offering clear visual indication of a MOB alert.
- Integrates with the ACR OLAS Mobile App data and monitoring. Instantly records the GPS location of the MOB alert position, guides the user back to the location with clear directional screens, and advises on the correct mayday call procedure.
- Monitors all ACR OLAS Transmitters that are being tracked and enables customized ID names for easy identification
- Monitors battery level of all connected ACR OLAS Tags
- Enables you to add/remove OLAS Tags and Float-Ons from the system
- Provides the option to manually activate/deactivate the alarm system
- ACR OLAS Free Mobile App Integration
- Ultra-Bright Red LED Visual Alarm and 85 db Audible Alarm
- Dimensions (H x L X W) - 3.6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (9.2 x 9 x 3.8 cm)
- Weight - 3.88 oz (110 g)
- Maximum Number of Connected OLAS Transmitters - 15
- Power - 5 V
- Visual Alarm - 55 Lumen RED LED
- Audible Alarm - 85 db
- Waterproof - IP67
- RoHS 2.0
In the Box:
- OLAS Core Hub
- Owners Manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.