Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Bivy Stick - Two-Way Satellite Communicator
Use the Bivy Stick to turn your Apple™ or Android™ Smartphone into a true gloabl satellite communication device.
With global satellite coverage via the Iridium satellite network, anywhere you have a view of the sky, you can communicate through the Bivy Stick and Bivy App.
While conveniently compact, the Bivy Stick still offers a comprehensive feature set including two-way text messaging, SOS, location sharing, one-touch Check-In, and detailed weather reports sent straight to your smartphone via satellite.
Additionally, offering a feature, not provided with many other satellite communicators, the Bivy Stick provides users with a dedicated phone number and email. This important feature allows unsolicited incoming messages, meaning that those that are most important to you can reach you at any time, without the need for you to initiate contact.
Comprised of the Bivy Stick and Bivy App, the Bivy Platform pairs feature-rich hardware and software to create the perfect blend of safety and convenience. Ideal for adventures and off-grid activities of all shapes and sizes, utilize the Bivy Platform to plan your experience, stay on track for the duration of that experience and remain in contact with everyone that matters throughout, all while knowing that help is always available at the simple push of a button.
Bivy App's Role
The Bivy App. has more than 50,000 adventures ready to be explored. No matter what you like to do in the outdoors, you can find a place to do it with the Bivy App. With twenty different adventure types all at your fingertips, the Bivy App is a versatile tool that can facilitate all your adventure needs.
The Bivy App also allows you to keep track of all your adventures. Track your pace, mileage, altitude, and more. Plus get access to detailed offline maps everywhere in the world. Always know where you are, even without cellular service.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR's Bivy Stick brings safety and peace of mind or affordable and reliable satellite communication to everyone.
- Manual SOS Activation via the Bivy Stick or Bivy App
- No activation or annual fees
- Global satellite coverage (via Iridium Satellite Network™)
- Send/receive text messages via satellite communications
- Weather forecasts via satellite communications
- SOS monitoring via Global Rescue™ - link
- Location tracking and sharing via satellite communications
- Map display and navigation with Active Tracking
- 50,000+ Offline maps for climbing, hiking, biking, paddling, skiing routes
- One-touch Check-In (available directly from the Bivy Stick)
- Send/receive messages and exchange locations with other Bivy Stick users
- Dedicated telephone number and email
- Dimensions (L x W x Depth) - 4.47" x 1.85" x .83" (11.35 x 2.11 x 4.7 cm)
- Weight - 3.35 oz. (100 g)
- Battery - Rechargeable Lithium Ion Polymer
- Battery Life - 120 hours w/standard charge
- Water Rating - IPX7
- Interface - USB-C
- Wireless - Bluetooth®
In the Box:
- Bivy Stick
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Cord (16" - 5 mm paracord)
- 1/4"- # 20 Mount Adaptor
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Operational Life (Hours) = Up to 120 Hours | Frequency = NONE | Floats = No | Category = NONE | Built-In Strobe = No | Battery Replacement (Years) = NONE | Activation Method = Manual