Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
2886 AISLink Man Overboard Beacon
Overboard situations can be a little less hair-raising with the Automatic Identification System (AIS) Man Overboard Beacon (MOB). The AISLink features integrated Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and GPS technology, so you can quickly reach out for help when you need it most. Unlike a personal locator beacon, which signals orbiting search and rescue satellites, AISLink sends an alert message within seconds to all local vessels with an AIS receiver and/or AIS-enabled plotter. Plus, the DSC alarm on your vessel’s VHF radio can also be signaled to make first responders aware of what’s going on.
Seconds count in a man overboard situation. The AISLink MOB automatically activates upon inflation of the lifejacket, sending an initial alert within 15 seconds to all AIS receivers and plotters in the vicinity. Both positioning and MOB emergency messages are transmitted alerting vessels up to 5 miles away of your emergency situation.
Powerful lithium metal batteries provide 24+ hours of operational life, and the high-impact housing can withstand a drop to water of 20m.
Note that most modern AIS plotters and DSC VHF units comply with the standards for receiving MOB transmissions. However, it is recommended that you check with your equipment manufacturer to ensure compatibility. DSC functionality may vary - or be disabled entirely - according to the regulations of individual countries.
Easy to complete initial programing via downloadable programming software or web based platform. Links available on instruction manual.
- Dual alert via AIS and DSC Personal Locator
- Onboard GPS for exceptional location accuracy
- Simple life jacket integration
- Manual or Automatic Activation
- 24+ hours of operational life and 7 Year battery life
- Ultra-bright LED strobe light
- End user replaceable battery
- Activation Method - Manual or Water Activated
- Battery Life -7 year from date of manufacture or after emergency use (24+ hours operational battery life)
- Range - 5 Miles (dependent on conditions)
- Waterproof - 10 M
- Dimensions - 4.52" x 1.81" x 1.06" (11.5 x 4.6 x 2.7 cm)
- Weight - .2 lb (92g)
- GPS enabled - Yes
- Strobe - LED Strobe light
- Frequency - AIS Channel 1 - 161.975 MHz and AIS Channel 2 - 162.025 MHz and DSC 156.525 MHz
- Transmit Power - AIS - 1 Watt and DSC - 0.5 Watt
- AIS Messages - Message 1 (Position), Message 14 (MOB Status)
- AIS Repetition Interval - 8 messages/minute (message 14 sent twice every 4 minutes)
- DSC Messages - Individual Distress Relay (single call made on the press of the activation button, in regions where it is allowed)
- DSC Repetition Interval - Once every 5 minutes (Relay only)
In the Box:
- AISLink Man Overboard Beacon
- Mounting bracket
- Activation tape
- Antenna rewind tool
- Programming adapter
- Life-jacket fixing buckle
- Fixing buckle patch
- Reflective strip x 2
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LITHIUM which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Operational Life (Hours) = 24+ | Frequency = 161.975 MHz, 162.025 MHz, 156.525 MHz | Floats = No | Category = NONE | Built-In Strobe = Yes | Battery Replacement (Years) = 7 | Activation Method = Water/Manual