Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
2830 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB - Category 1
The GlobalFix™ V4 EPIRB is a marine distress beacon with multiple built-in redundancies to increase your chances of survival in an emergency situation. The internal GPS will pin-point your location, which is transmitted on the 406 MHz distress signal which in the absence of GPS coordinates, can be used to triangulate your position. The beacons 121.5 MHz homing signal will bring local search and rescue forces directly to your position and the EPIRBs LED strobe light will allow them to visually locate your position in low light environments.
The GlobalFix V4 has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacons transmission, power and battery performance, as well as GPS acquisition. Pair these tests up with ACR's 406Link.com optional testing portal and receive satellite confirmation messages directly to your cellphone or email.
The user replaceable battery pack has a 10 year replacement interval reducing the overall ownership cost and making replacement a breeze. Should you ever use the beacon in a life threatening situation, ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story to ACR's SurvivorClub.com program and return your used beacon for a free replacement.
- High visible LED strobe - Energy Efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- User replaceable battery - 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
- Uses Search and Rescue Satellites - No subscription fees
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, FREE of charge - Simply submit your story, send ACR back your used beacon, so they can have it mounted on the Wall of Fame and ACR will send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Activation Method: Out of bracket and wet or manually
- Application: Coastal Cruising, Sailing, Offshore Recreational and Commercial Marine
- Material: High Impact UV resistant polymer
- Battery Life: 10 Year User Replaceable
- EPIRB Type: Category 1/Class 2
- Floating: Yes
- GPS Enabled: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.3" x 3.6"
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Transmit Time: Minimum 48 Hours @ -4° (-20°C)
- Waterproof: 33ft (10m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Weight: 3.85lbs (61.6oz) with bracket
- Warranty: 5 years
Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Operational Life (Hours) = 48 Hours | Frequency = 406 & 121.5 MHz | Floats = Yes | Category = 1 | Built-In Strobe = Yes | Battery Replacement (Years) = 10 Years | Activation Method = Water