Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
The 24 hour contact pad was designed to solve inherent design challenges that have plagued the electronic training collar systems since their inception. These are: Long wear-time causing skin tissue breakdown As a rule, most instruction manuals call for limited continuous wear-time with removal of the device from the dog's neck each day providing a neck-resting period. This is counter-productive- a barking dog is just waiting for the collar to be taken off, so it can bark again when using a containment system, one must kennel the dog during this neck-resting period.
Inconsistent connection to the dog's sensory system To offset the wear-time issue, manufacturers offer longer electrodes with the suggestion that a loose collar strap fit would assist and provide benefit from neck sores. This creates performance inconsistency; as the two electrodes must consistently touch the dog's skin for the dog to detect the presence of the stimulation and to understand what level is being deployed.
Low level stimulation performance Subtleness is extremely important during training sessions. Therein, the selection of the most appropriate level of stimulation is tremendously important when the owner/trainer is trying to teach the dog new commands with a remote trainer. During these sessions, the trainer doesn't want the dog to become overwhelmed as learning momentum will be impacted, and all positive efforts may be lost. However, from a technical stand-point, at these low-levels, it is the "worst case" scenario for the electronic circuitry; requiring a high degree of performance from the electronic circuitry to maintain energy delivery to the dog consistently and effectively.
Each of the above problems greatly impacts the overall benefits for using an electronic collar as a teaching tool. As in most cases, inconsistent messages are being sent to the dog causing confusion for the dog. In this confused state, the dog's reactions can cause the owner to turn-up the "juice"; over-tighten the collar strap, or lose patience either one, or all, pushing the dog beyond necessity.
- The stimulator's output is redirected through many conductors spaced within a small centralized and concentrated area. In this manner, the energy is enhanced improving the excitation of the nerve endings; wherein concise, consistent, and efficient messages can be delivered to the dog's sensory system without causing any tissue breakdown while providing the proper collar strap tightness, and for 24/7 usage.
- By providing this improved interface, the dog will be able to learn what is expected from its human partner quicker, easier, and with less confusion (stress), and possibly at lower levels of stimulation. Conversely, the owner/trainer can remove the fear-factor concerning neck sores leading to unnecessary veterinary care costs.
- The 24 hour contact pad is 1/2 inch wide, 3/4 inch deep, and will adjust from 1 1/8 inch to 1 3/8 inch spacing between the two electrodes located on the stimulator's housing.