Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Number Heroes Builds Math Skills and Confidence!
Mighty Math Number Heroes teaches your 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th grader the concepts, facts and thinking skills necessary to build math confidence and develop a strong, lasting understanding of math!
Visit the math metropolis where four friendly Number Heroes host exciting activities that promote investigation and experimentation. Students master fractions, multiplication, division, 2D geometry, and probability as they create dazzling fireworks displays, test their wits at a math game show, solve geometric challenges, and graph data.
Covers all major topics in 3rd-6th grade math curriculums.
- Problem Solving
- Addition & Subtraction
- Multiplication & Division
- Fractions (Add, Subtract & Multiply)
- Convert Decimals to Fractions
- Geometry (Angles, Perimeter, Area, Symmetry, etc.)
- Interpret Graphs & Charts
- Patterns & Logic
- Probability (Experiment, Predict & Evaluate)
Explore Probabilities with Handsome Chance
Read graphs and charts, predict outcomes and determine probability as you make action figures of Handsome Chance. Run the probability machine to test your hypotheses.
Watch Fractions Become a Blast
Identify, add, subtract and multiply fractions to make brilliant and explosive fireworks with Fraction Man. This math super-hero also does a bang-up job of teaching you to compare fractions, find equivalent fractions and convert decimals to fractions.
Hands-on Geometry with GeoBot
Use the Geometry Computer to solve the GeoBot's challenging geometric brain teasers. Build geometric shapes and designs while mastering concepts such as perimeter, area, congruence, similarity, symmetry, rotation and tessellations.
Turn Math and Logic into Fun and Games
Star Brilliant, host of Quizzo, challenges you to test your wits in math and logic against wacky contestants or your own friends. Win by solving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, analogy, shape identification, sorting and sequencing problems.
Includes two unique calculators that display the steps required to solve a problem. They also convert between fractions and decimals, and simplify fractions.
A pop-up Fact Book offers you help with geometry terms and concepts. The Fact Book is part of the GeoComputer activity and can be used to help solve the GeoBot's geometric brainteasers.
Mighty Math's unique Grow Slide feature automatically records your child's progress and adjusts to guide your child's learning. The activities in Number Heroes offer dozens of math topics and thousands of problems. Grow Slides help your child get the full benefit of the four years of math learning in every activity. As your child learns and progresses, the Grow Slides advance, offering more challenging problems. You or your child can also set the difficulty of each activity or choose a specific topic related to schoolwork.
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 486, Pentium or better (33 MHz or faster)
- Hard disk with 5 MB free
- 8 MB memory (RAM)
- 640x480, 256-color monitor
- Double-speed (2X) or faster CD-ROM drive
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Mac 7.0.1 to Mac OS X in Classic Mode
- 68040 or 68030 processor (25 MHz or faster recommended) or PowerPC
- 8 MB memory (RAM), 16 MB recommended
- 640x480, 256-color monitor
- Double-speed (2X) or faster CD-ROM drive