Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Build innovative Microsoft SharePoint sites
Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 is designed to help you create and customize Web sites and workflows built with SharePoint Products and Technologies (Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007). It provides all the tools that IT professionals and solution creators need to develop SharePoint-based applications and workflow solutions that enhance organizational agility and business process automation.
Steps involved in creating a typical SharePoint site:
- Page layout and design
- Master page creation
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) edit/apply
- List/Content Type design
- Creation of sample data
- Web Part page creation
- Web Part hookup
- No-code data view/forms
- No-code workflows
Build SharePoint Applications Quickly, Without Writing Server Code
With Office SharePoint Designer 2007, you can design SharePoint workflows and applications without having to use traditional procedural coding languages or techniques. Instead, SharePoint Designer provides you with easy-to-use tools that you can use to:
- Build conditional views and forms with validation.
- Read, write, and present data from a variety of data sources - such as XML files, SQL databases such as Microsoft SQL Server 2005, and Web Services.
- Compile data from multiple sources to create flexible, customized views and reports.
- Build Web Part pages and connect Web Parts to create sophisticated business applications.
Automate Business Processes with Workflow Designer
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 makes it easy to create and modify rules-based workflow applications. With the Workflow Designer tool in Office SharePoint Designer 2007 you can use drop-down lists and check boxes to identify the events that trigger a workflow. You can then specify the actions and responses that follow, and even identify the conditions under which other workflow events will occur.
Customize SharePoint Sites to Meet Your Needs
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 provides an intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) environment for quickly creating and customizing SharePoint sites and applications. You can take advantage of the power of ASP.NET as well as industry standard Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML) code and cascading style sheets (CSS) to build SharePoint sites that meet your needs and that meet industry standards for browser compatibility and accessibility.
- The WYSIWYG environment enables you to view and modify pages with precise rendering of CSS and ASP.NET technologies.
- Microsoft IntelliSense technologies help eliminate errors when working with CSS, ASP.NET, and XHTML tags. IntelliSense can also suggest commands based on the work you are doing in the Office SharePoint Designer 2007 code view, enabling you to develop pages more quickly and efficiently.
- Support for multiple dockable task panes means that you can work with exactly the information and views that you need to develop sites and applications effectively.
Manage Your SharePoint Sites with Confidence
Site administrators and information technology (IT) managers can control exactly how information workers interact with the SharePoint site and applications, helping to ensure that they do so in a way that complies with IT policies and procedures. Using Office SharePoint Designer 2007 contributor settings, an administrator can modify existing SharePoint roles to:
- Define precisely what users can or cannot do in a SharePoint environment - including what kinds of content they can add, change, or delete; where they can make such changes; whether they can make changes to master pages and CSS; whether they can access the code view, and more.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later
- 700 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 1.5 GB of available Hard Disk space, a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution moinitor
Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 eligibility Upgrade is for existing licensed users of one of the following products: Microsoft FrontPage 2000-2002, Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003, Microsoft Works 6.0-10, Microsoft Works Suite 2000-20006 or later, Any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite, Any Microsoft Office XP suite.