Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
In Math Missions: The Amazing Arcade Adventure, you must save Spectacle City by disrupting Randall Underling's plan to drive all the stores out of business and take over the city. The citizens are counting on you to solve real-world math challenges in the uniquely entertaining stores and make theme successful again. There are 15 different math activities, 10 math missions, and thousands of math challenges and word problems to solve! For your help, you'll earn money to open you own arcade, where you'll be able to choose a name, pick arcade games to play, set prices, and more! And, as an added bonus, receive the free math card game for even more learning wherever you are!
- 15 math activities and 10 math missions
- Arcade with seven games to play
- Thousands of math challenges and word problems
- Program automatically adjusts to student's progress
- Automated Personal Education Tutor provides help, instructions, maps, and more
- Strategies and hints help students solve problems
- Included progress report follows each student's development
- Problem Solving - Go on exciting Math Missions! Travel the city collecting objects and solving math challenges in order to disrupt Randall Underling's plan.
- Graphing and Data Analysis - Use your graphing skills to keep the electronic store's shelves stocked. Can you find the software product with the fewest units in stock?
- Measurement - Lend a hand at the outdoor market by using the scale to fill orders for fresh seafood.
- Counting Money - Deposit the exact change to take the bus to another area of Spectacle City!
- Decimals, Estimation and Unit Conversions - Find a way to purchase the super-sized products the customer is requesting while sticking to the budget!
- Combinations and Logic - Create team uniforms at the sports store by selecting the correct combinations of shirts, shorts, shoes, and hats.
- Geometry - Help finish Spectacle City's tallest building by placing the pieces of glass to complete the pattern.
- Money Management - Run your own arcade! Choose a name and theme, pick from seven action-packed games, set-up a karaoke machine, sell refreshments, advertise, and more.
- Multiplication and Division - Help make smoothies by dividing the recipe! Mix the exact amount of juice, puree, and powder for a tasty treat.
- Fractions and Ratios
- Logic and Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Equalities and Inequalities
- Classifying and Sorting
- Money Management
- Unit Conversions
- Graphing and Data Analysis
- Navigation and Direction
- Math Terms
Added Bonus! Buy Math Missions: The Amazing Arcade Adventure and receive a math card game for free! Now, your children can practice their math skills at home or while on the go!
- Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95
- Pentium III 266MHz processor or faster
- 64MB of RAM or more
- 175MB of available hard disk space
- 16-bit color
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- Windows compatible sound card
- System 8.6 to 9.x, OS X
- iMac 233MHz or faster processor
- 64MB of RAM or more
- 175MB of available hard disk space
- 16-bit color
- 24X CD-ROM drive