Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer and Bermuda Triangle is a two-game pack with plenty of hidden object fun and adventure. Discover secret treasures and lost fortunes below the surface of the sea in Caribbean Explorer. The enter the mysterious realm of the Bermuda Triangle in search of a missing ancestor - but beware of modern-day pirates. Both games lead you to unravel a unique mystery over the course of multiple levels with hundreds of hidden objects to locate. Solve two mysteries, play fun minigames, and seek out hidden objects in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer and Bermuda Triangle.
Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer
In Caribbean Explorer, the Caribbean Sea is full of sunken treasures and hidden mysteries, some rightfully belonging to your family. Your journey begins at Port Royal and will take you on an adventurous exploratio nthrough pirate-filled waters as you explore for your family's long-lost fortune. Carefully navigate the waters and see what secrets the ocean is hiding - it will be well worth your trip if done properly!
- Unravel the mystery of your father's disappearance and your family's missing treasure
- Take to the high seas of the Caribbean in 14 missions spanning 41 locations
- Caribbean Explorer features 54 levels and thousands of hidden items to locate
- Play five different pirate-themed mini-games to complete the mystery
Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle
In Bermuda Triangle, the story begins when a librarian discovers she has a relative who whent missing as part of a famous wreck in the mysterious seas of the Atlantic. As she sets out on her search for her ancestor, she hires a salvage captain who is familiar with the area. Throughout her journey, she must sort out fact from fiction as the modern day Pirates of the Bermuda Triangle are happy to "help" her along the way.
- Use clues to decipher fact and fiction
- 100s of hidden objects throughout each level
- Use tools to help find the most difficult objects
- Examine shipwrecks, plane crashes, salvage yards, and more
- 28 levels plus eight mini-game missions
- Put the pieces together during mini-games to solve the mystery
- Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer
- Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle
- Windows XP, Vista
- AMD or Intel 1.0 GHz Processor or better
- 256 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
- 16-bit video card (800 x 600 or higher)
- DirectX 9.0a with compatible video and sound cards
Bermuda Triangle on Windows
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- 500 MHz Pentium Processor or better
- 128 MB of RAM
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- 16 MB video card
- DirectX 9.0a with compatible video and sound cards
Bermuda Triangle on Macintosh
- Macintosh OS X - 10.4
- G3 400 MHz processor
- 128 MB of RAM