Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
4 Skill-Building Favorites That Make Learning Fun!
The perfect blend of learning and entertainment. JumpStart Advanced Kindergarten presents fundamental skills in a variety of fun-filled formats to help your child learn through his or her natural learning style. Experts have identified seven learning styles. For example, some kids respond best to songs, some to pictures, and others to words and rhymes. JumpStart Advanced uses your child's natural learning style to teach everything from reading and spelling to mathematics. Your child sets the pace. Activities automatically adjust so they are never too hard, never to easy. Kids will learn over 60 skills and have fun with over 100 activities!
- Letter Recognition
- Sound/Symbol Correspondence
- Vowel Sounds
- Listening Comprehension
- Story Sequencing
- Problem Solving
- Following Directions
- Solving Puzzles
- Critical Thinking
- Using a Calendar
- Language Mechanics
- Number Recognition
- Telling Time
- Coin Counting
- Measurement Tools
- Basic Fractions
- Spatial Sense
- Art History
- Basic Art Elements
- Art Genres
JumpStart 3D World: The Legend of Grizzly McGuffin
Welcome to JumpStart 3D Virtual World! As a new Junior Scout at Camp JumpStart, youll have tons of fun as you learn all kinds of new things, play with your JumpStart pals, and earn honor badges in dependability, bravery, cheerfulness, politeness, adventurous, fairness, sharing, environment, helpfulness, teamwork, friendship, and Ultimate Scout. Campfire legend tells of a scout from long ago who earned all twelve badges, and became the worlds only Ultimate JumpScout. His name was Grizzly McGuffin, and every scout aspires to follow in his footsteps, yet none have succeeded. Your goal is to collect all twelve honor badges and become an Ultimate JumpScout. As you play through the year at Camp Jumpstart, youll play learning games and complete missions to earn badges. Youll also enjoy all the fun activities of camp like races, swimming, art projects and more! As you earn badges, more areas open up in JumpStart 3D.
JumpStart Animal Field Trip
It's a contest! Frankie, hosting a local TV show, is announcing that Habitat Magazine is looking for 1, 2, 3 or more curious kids who love to explore to sign up for a contest. Join in the fun as you hop in the All-Over-Rover with CJ, Edison and family to explore four different habitats and learn about animals around the world. As you complete the contest sheets, you can buy special stickers to print out and attach to your printed animals habitats. If you win the contest, you will become an Official Explorer.
JumpStart Arts and Crafts
Enter a world of color and crafts where the fun is as limitless as your imagination. Create and print storybooks, cards, crafts and banners featuring Frankie and all his friends, then share them with all of your friends!
Keystone the Dragon is ready to welcome young children to a playful computer experience. The program is designed to provide children with a head start in computer literacy and keyboarding skills. With Kid Keys, children learn keyboarding skills and letter/word recognition in a multimedia-rich learning environment. Delightful graphics, music, sound effects, and spoken reinforcements motivate children to learn keyboard letter locations and effective strategies for accurately entering text.
Build Skills for Success in Kindergarten
- Practice Simple Addition
- Have Fun with Letters
Master Reading Basics
- Explore the Alphabet
- Speed up Reading Skills
Learn Math Fundamentals
- Discover the Value of Money
- Solve Simple Equations
Visit the World of Art
- Design Unique Masterpieces
- Tour Art from History
As an Added Bonus, included Free with JumpStart Advanced Kindergarten isJumpStart 3D Virtual World: Trouble in Town. Frankie and the rest of the JumpStart gang are waiting for you to figure out who's making a mess of JumpStart Town! Uncover hidden competitions and solve puzzles as you run, jump and swim around an incredible 3D virtual world!
- Discover a 3D virtual world
- Jump around town
- Play fun games in an amazing 3D virtual world
- Adopt and take care of cool pets
- Go on endless gaming adventures with over 80 activities and missions
- Use what you've learned in school to complete fun challenges
- Collect gems and trade them for decorations
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Pentium III (or equivalent) 1 GHZ or faster processor
- 256 MB dedicated RAM (512 MB recommended) 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- 1.4 GB available on Hard Drive space
- 3D Video Card with 32 MB dedicated memory with DirectX 9.0 compatible driver
- 16-bit color, 800x600 screen resolution
- DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card DirectX 9.0c (included with install)
- QuickTime 7.1 (included with install)
- 24X CD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player 10 (included with install)
- Broadband Internet Connection