Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
To meet demands of your busy schedule, take advantage of innovative, new ideas that save time. Cook'n On the Go maximizes the usefulness of your Palm OS Handheld and increases your effectiveness by simplifying meal preparation and grocery shopping. Preparing meals is easy when you have thousands of recipes at your fingertips. With a well organized shopping list, you can grocery shop in half the time and get everything you need in just one trip.
Cook'n On the Go puts thousands of recipes at your fingertips. You can store your favorite recipes on your Palm OS Handheld or download delicious recipes from their database. When time is short, Cook'n will search the recipes by ingredient so you can make tasty meals with items you have on hand. Cook'n makes meal time a snap!
Cook'n On the Go automatically organizes your grocery shopping painless. The Menu Planner combines like ingredients and finds the nearest package sizes so you know exactly what to by. Now you can get everything you need in one trip.
The Cook'n Software Engine is an easy-to-use program that makes organizing recipes using your home computer a snap. Cook'n is five products in one: Electronic Cookbook
- Search thousands of recipes in seconds
- View hundreds of full color photos
- Download recipes from internet
- Simply tell Cook'n what ingredients you have on hand and in seconds, Cook'n will suggest several delicious recipes. Or, use Cook'n's exclusive "Recipe Browser" feature and page through pictures of finished dishes to look for ideas.
- Download new recipes every week from this web site. You can also import recipes from other web sites or other cooking software.
- You can even download recipes from Cook'n to your Palm Handheld device for easy access in the kitchen!
- Add your own recipes
- Adjust recipe serving sizes
- Print recipes on 3x5 and 4x6 cards or on an 8.5x11 sheet
- E-mail recipes to friends
- Organizing your family recipe collection in the computer is easy with Cook'n. You already know how to put in your recipes, that's because Cook'n's recipe window looks just like a recipe card. And, "Quick-Fill" editing does much of the typing for you.
- Cook'n has simple cookbook-like chapters and categories that make it easy to find your recipes fast.
- Cook'n's Recipe Manager makes entertaining a snap. Simply select the number of guests you will be serving and enter it into your favorite recipe. Cook'n calculates the new ingredient amounts for you. No more of that measuring madness!
- Sharing recipes is easy. Print recipes on pre-formatted 3x5 or 4x6 cards, or just have Cook'n e-mail recipes to a friend. Cook'n can also share recipes with the Palm Pilot.
- Build your own weekly and monthly menus Drag and drop meals to make your menus Combine recipes and food items to make complete meals. Then, drag and drop meals to make your own weekly or monthly menus.
- Menu planning instructions teach you how to cut prep time in half by using dove-tailing techniques when preparing your menus. Menu Planning has never been easier!
Grocery Shopping Assistant
- Compiles your family's shopping list automatically
- Organizes shopping list items by aisle
- Converts to package sizes (ie; tablespoon tomato paste to 8 oz. cans)
- Calculates your grocery cost
- Cook'n automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list. It even converts tablespoons of tomato paste to 8 oz. cans! Cook'n organizes your shopping list by aisle to save you time at the store.
- Cook'n also calculates the approximate cost of your shopping list. You can even download your shopping list to a PalmPilot organizer for easy access in the store.
Personal Home Nutritionist
- Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus (even the ones you add!)
- Choose between brands to satisfy dietary needs
- Cook'n will analyze the nutritional value of any recipe or menu (even the ones you add!). You don't have to be a nutritionist to understand it either -- that's because Cook'n nutrition facts window looks just like the label on a can.
- Cook'n has nutrition facts from the labels of 10,000 food products. You can choose between different brands to see what the nutritional effect is. Stop the guesswork among different brands and know which one is most appropriate for your needs.
- Now you can plan menus based on dietary needs and tastes. Prepare one delicious meal for the entire family.
- Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT, or XP
- Pentium processor or better
- 8MB of RAM
- 10MB Hard Disk Space
- 2X CD-ROM Drive
- Palm OS Handheld or compatible