Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
The Micon IP-320E iGuard 320E IP/Network Camera features a 2-port network video server as small as a deck of cards, but functions as powerfully as any dedicated computer-based video streaming system. The iGuard is the only IP camera solution on the market today that has a built-in expansions port to which a large selection of USB cameras can be attached. With its upgraded web-video-server, the iGuard IP camera allows the user to stream video to the Internet through a wired or wireless network and record images directly on to an attached USB drive or to the hard-drive on a remote PC. The included iGuardView PC based client software allows the user to monitor and record multiple cameras on one PC.
- Built-in web server with email notification of events, motion detects, and schedules image recordings
- Wi-Fi ready with add-on USB wireless dongle
- Web-based remote access using an Java-enabled web browser 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet connection
- Supports audio-enhanced add-on camera
- 3.5 - 8mm verifocal lens
- Up to 30 fps and 30 simultaneous viewers
- Built-in USB port for add-on cameras and for future expansion
- Built-in RS-232 port for add-on sensors
- Configure up to 8 user accounts with different access levels (administrator, operator, and viewer)
- Motion JPEG streaming video, MPEG-4 recording
- USB DVR Function (with optional USB drive)
- Support Pan/Tilt and Infrared USB PC Camera
- iGuard IP/Network Camera
- 10-100 Ethernet Cable
- iGuard Utility CD/Software
- Quick Installation Guide
- 5.3V DC Adapter
- Color: Black/Gray
- Lens: 3.5 - 8mm verifocal lens
- CPU: 32-bit RISC
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- Dynamic Memory: 168 MB
- Remote Users: Support for up to 30
- User Accounts/Passwords: Up to 8
- Network Protocol: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, Dynamic DNS, DNS Client, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP
- Resolution: 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
- Frame Rate: Up to 30fps in 320x240
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 140F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Power: USB 5V
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty