Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
?Converts AC input to DC power, then DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output
?+/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
?Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
?6 NEMA 6-15/20R and 2 NEMA L6-20R outlets
?570-joule surge suppression rating
Interactive Front-Panel LCD
?Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
?Offers advanced configuration options, including output voltage and power strategies
5 Power Strategies
?Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency and high-quality operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
?Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 95% efficiency
?Max Quality favors on-line, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
?Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
Reliable, Expandable Battery Backup
?Supports half load (1350W) for 13.5 min. and full load (2700W) for 5 min.
?Add external battery packs for extra runtime
?“Smart” battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement
?Full 2700W capacity available with and without external battery packs
?Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up after lengthy power outages, even with expired batteries
?Maintains utility output during UPS fault conditions
?Adjustable bypass range and high-efficiency mode voltage settings
ENERGY STAR Certification
Optional Network Management Cards
- Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA):
- Output kVA Capacity (kVA):
- Output Watt Capacity (Watts):
- Output kW Capacity (kW):
- Output Capacity Details:
DE-RATING INFORMATION: Max output in Frequency Conversion mode is reduced to 1890 watts for 208/220/230/240V output voltages, Max output is reduced to 2160W at 200V output voltage in all operating modes OVERLOAD CAPACITY: Supports inverter operation up to 105% load continuously, 125% for 3 minutes, 150% for 30 seconds and >150% for 0.5 seconds before switching to BYPASS (when bypass input voltage and frequency are WITHIN bypass limits) or SHUTDOWN (when bypass input voltage or frequency are OUTSIDE bypass limits).
- Power Factor:
- Crest Factor:
- Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported:
200V, 208V, 220V, 230V, 240V
- Nominal Voltage Details:
Nominal output voltage is user configured on first power-on
- Frequency Compatibility:
50 / 60 Hz, Supports 50 to 60 Hz and 60 to 50 Hz conversion
- Frequency Compatibility Details:
Output frequency matches input nominal on startup, Output capacity de-rates by 30% during frequency conversion operation
- Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode):
- Output Voltage Regulation (Economy Line Mode):
- Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode):
- Output Receptacles:
(6) 6-15/20R, (2) L6-20R
- Load Management Receptacles:
Two switchable outlet load banks (2 NEMA 6-15/20R outlets per bank)
- Output AC Waveform (AC Mode):
Pure Sine wave
- Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode):
Pure Sine wave
- Individually Controllable Load Banks:
- Rated input current (Maximum Load):
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported:
200V AC, 208V AC, 220V AC, 230V AC, 240V AC
- UPS Input Connection Type:
- UPS Input Cord Length (ft.):
- UPS Input Cord Length (m):
- Recommended Electrical Service:
- Input Phase:
- Full Load Runtime (min.):
5 min. (2700w)
- Half Load Runtime (min.):
13.5 min. (1350w)
- Expandable Battery Runtime:
Supports extended runtime with optional external battery packs
- External Battery Pack Compatibility:
BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible), BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible)
- DC System Voltage (VDC):
- Battery Recharge Rate (Included Batteries):
3.0 hours from 10% to 90% (typical, full load discharge)
- Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge:
- Battery Access:
Front panel battery access door
- Battery Replacement Description:
Hot-swappable, replaceable batteries
- Expandable Runtime:
- Voltage Regulation Description:
Online, double-conversion power conditioning
- Overvoltage Correction:
2% output voltage regulation during overvoltages to 288
- Undervoltage Correction:
2% output voltage regulation during undervoltages to 160V (100% load), 130V (70% load), 100V (30% load)
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS and CONTROLS
- Front Panel LCD Display:
Interactive front-panel LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS status and site-power information, LCD interface also enables a variety of advanced UPS setup and configuration options
5 front panel switches: On/Off, Up, Down and Escape
- Alarm Cancel Operation:
Power-fail alarm can be silenced by following on-screen prompts
- Audible Alarm:
Audible alarm indicates power failure, low battery, overload and fault
- LED Indicators:
4 front panel LEDs: AC input (green), AC output (green), Battery (yellow), Fault (red)
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
- UPS Dataline Suppression Details:
Single line dialup / network dataline protection included
- EMI / RFI AC Noise Suppression:
- AC Suppression Joule Rating:
- AC Suppression Response Time:
- Included Mounting Accessory Description:
4 post installation accessories included
- Installation Form Factors Supported with Included Accessories:
4 post 19 inch rackmount
- Installation Form Factors Supported with Optional Accessories:
2 post rackmount (2POSTRMKITWM), Tower (2-9USTAND)
- Primary Form Factor:
- Rack Height (U Spaces):
- Cooling Method:
- UPS Housing Material:
- Operating Temperature Range:
+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius.
- Storage Temperature Range:
+5 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- Relative Humidity:
5 to 95%, non-condensing
- AC Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load):
- AC Economy Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load):
- Battery Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load):
- AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load):
- AC Economy Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load):
- Audible Noise:
<50dB at front side 1M
- Communications Interface:
USB (HID enabled), DB9 Serial, Contact closure, EPO (emergency power off), Slot for SNMP/Web interface
- Network Management Cards:
- Network Monitoring Port Description:
Supports detailed monitoring of UPS and site power conditions, DB9 port supports RS232 plus assignable contact closure pin functions for On-battery, On bypass, Output-on and Low-battery conditions and remote Shutdown, Output-off, Reboot and Power-toggle operations
- PowerAlert Software:
For local monitoring via the UPSs built-in communication ports, download PowerAlert Local software at http://www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Communications Cable:
USB and DB9 cabling included
- WatchDog Compatibility:
Supports Watchdog application, OS and hard-reboot restart options for remote applications
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
- Transfer Time:
No transfer time (0 ms.) in online, double-conversion mode, 4 ms. transfer time during economy mode operation
- Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint):
160V (100% load), 140V (66% load), 120V (33% load)
- High Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint):
- Grounding Lug:
Back panel grounding lug included
- Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure):
Cold-start operation supported
- High Availability UPS Features:
Automatic inverter bypass, Hot swappable batteries
- Green Energy-Saving Features:
High efficiency economy mode operation, Individually controllable load banks
- UPS Certifications:
ENERGY STAR Qualified, Meets FCC Part 15 Category A (EMI), Tested to CSA (Canada), Tested to NOM (Mexico), Tested to UL1778 (USA)
SU3000LCD2UHV SmartOnline 3000VA/2700W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS
4-post rack-mount installation kit
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
10 x 24 x 30
2-year limited warranty