Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
?2160 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
?8 AC outlets with room for 2 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and all peripherals
?Long 6 foot AC line cable with space-saving angle input plug conveniently reaches distant outlets
?Built-in RJ11 jacks (1 in/1 out) prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment
?Built-in cord management
?Lighted power switch with integrated 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection
?Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status
?Attractive black suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options
?Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
- Frequency Compatibility: 50 / 60 Hz
- Output Receptacles: (8) 5-15R
- Output (Watts): 1800W
- Circuit Breaker (amps): 15
- Transformer Accommodation: Supports 2 large transformer plug accessories without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 6 transformers total
- Outlet Safety Covers: Includes built-in sliding outlet safety covers
- Outlet Orientation: Single row of 6, plus 2 for transformer accommodation
- Right-Angle Outlets: No
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported: 120V AC
- Recommended Electrical Service: 120V (110-125V)
- Input Connection Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Input Plug Features: Space-saving right angle input plug
- Input Cord Length (m): 1.83
- Input Cord Gauge Type: 14 gauge, SJT
- Voltage Compatibility (VAC): 120
- Maximum Surge Amps: 144000
- Right-Angle Plug: Yes
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS and CONTROLS
- Diagnostic LED(s): Yes
- Switches: Combination AC circuit breaker and 2-position red illuminated on/off power switch
- Diagnostic LED Details: Built-in LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
- AC Suppression Joule Rating: 2160
- AC Suppression Response Time: less than 1 ns
- Protection Modes: Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression
- Clamping Voltage (RMS): 150
- UL1449 Let Through Rating: 330/400/400
- EMI / RFI Filtering: Up to 40 dB
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
- Telephone/DSL Protection: Yes
- Telephone/DSL Protection Details: 1 line
- Cable (Coax) Protection: No
- Network (Ethernet) Protection: No
- Material of Construction: Plastic
- Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs: Keyhole mounting slots enable wall mounting
- Receptacle Color: Black
- Color (AC Line Cord): Black
- Color: Black
- Outlets Measurement (Center to Center): 29mm
- Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center):
Distance between horizontal slots is 101.3mm
Distance between vertical slots is 30mm
- Anti-Microbial Protected: No
Pair of phone line output jacks serve as a line splitter to enable the protection of two devices sharing a single dialup phone line
- UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression): UL1449 3RD EDITION
- UL1363 (Power Tap): UL1363
- UL497A (Communications): UL497A
- FCC Part 68 (Communications): FCC Part 68
- cUL / CSA (Canada): cUL
- Industry Canada (Communications): Industry Canada
- Approvals: Exceeds IEEE 587 category A and B specifications
6-ft. telephone cord
Instruction manual with warranty information
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
14 x 6 x 3
Lifetime Limited Warranty