Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports, 2× Gigabit RJ45 Ports, 1× Gigabit SFP Port
• 8× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
• Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
• Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
• Supports PoE Power up to 124 W for 8 PoE ports*
• Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
• Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
• PoE Auto Recovery guarantees stable operation of PoE devices by automatically rebooting the dropped or unresponsive PD devices
• Fanless Design reduces power consumption and works silently in its location
• Plug and play with no configuration required
Professional 11-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (124 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 124 W PoE power budget* for the 8× PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Ideal for IP Surveillance—Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m*—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
*The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
8x 10/100 Mbps 802.3af/at PoE+ Ports, 2x Gigabit RJ45 Ports, 1x Gigabit SFP Port
10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100 STP (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm STP (maximum 100m)
Physical Security Lock
External Power Supply
External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5VDC / 2.43A)
Packet Forwarding Rate
PoE Ports (RJ45)
Standard: 802.3 af/at compliant
PoE Ports: Ports 1-8
Power Supply: 124 W
Mac Address Table
Max Power Consumption
5.95 W (220/50 Hz. no PD connected)
140.92 W (220/50 Hz. with 124 W PD connected)
Max Heat Dissipation
20.29 BTU/h (no PD connected)
480.54 BTU/h (220/50 Hz. with 124 W PD connected)
Compatible With IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant PDs
Extend Mode Button (Ports 1-4 and Ports 1-8, Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission)
Isolation Mode Button (Ports 1-8)
PoE Auto Recovery Button (Ports 1-8)
Mac Address Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode
FCC, CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 oC (32 - 104 oF)
Storage Temperature: -40 - 70 oC (-40 - 158 oF)
Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 - 90% RH non-condensing
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
13 x 10 x 3