Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Full Gigabit Ports: 48× gigabit RJ45 ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
• Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
• Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
Reliable Gigabit Connections
48× Gigabit RJ45 Ports and
4× Gigabit SFP Ports
Centralized Cloud Management
SDN Solutions Integration for a Highly Efficient Network
Advanced L2+ Features
L2/L3/L4 QoS, ACL, Static Routing and More
Abundant Secure Strategies
LAN Area Investment Protection
48x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
4x Gigabit SFP Slots
1x RJ45 Console Port
1x Micro - USB Console Port
100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
Max Power Consumption
Max Heat Dissipation
Packet Forwarding Rate
MAC Address Table
Quality of Service
8 priority queues
802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
- SP (Strict Priority)
- WRR (Weighted Round Robin)
- Port/Flow based Rating Limiting
Action for Flows
- Mirror (to supported interface)
- Redirect (to supported interface)
- Rate Limit
- QoS Remark
L2 and L2+ Features
- Static link aggregation
- 802.3ad LACP
- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group
Spanning Tree Protocol
- 802.1d STP
- 802.1w RSTP
- 802.1s MSTP
- STP Security: TC Protect, BPDU Filter, BPDU Protect, Root Protect, Loop Protect
- Port - based
- VLAN based
- 802.3x Flow Control
- HOL Blocking Prevention
- Port Mirroring
- CPU Mirroring
- One - to - One
- Many - to - One
Supports 511 (IPv4, IPv6) IGMP groups
- IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping
- Fast Leave
- IGMP Snooping Querier
- IGMP Authentication
- MLD v1/v2 Snooping
- Fast Leave
- MLD Snooping Querier
- Static Group Config
- Limited IP Multicast
Multicast Filtering: 256 profiles and 16 entries per profile
- Max 4K VLAN Groups
802.1q Tagged VLAN
MAC VLAN: 12 Entries
Protocol VLAN: Protocol Template 16, Protocol VLAN 16
VLAN VPN (QinQ)
- Port - Based QinQ
- Selective QinQ
Access Control List
Time - based ACL
- Source MAC
- Destination MAC
- VLAN ID
- User Priority
- Ether Type
- Source IP
- Destination IP
- IP Protocol
- TCP Flag
- TCP/UDP Port
- DSCP/IP TOS
- User Priority
Packet Content ACL
- Rate Limit
- QoS Remark
ACL apply to Port/VLAN
IP - MAC - Port Binding
- DHCP Snooping
- ARP Inspection
- IPv4 Source Guard
IPv6 - MAC - Port Binding
- DHCPv6 Snooping
- ND Detection
- IPv6 Source Guard
Static/Dynamic Port Security
- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port
Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control
- kbps/ratio/pps control mode
IP/Port/MAC based access control
- Port based authentication
- Mac based authentication
- VLAN Assignment
- Guest VLAN
- Support Radius authentication and accountability
AAA (including TACACS+)
Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS 1.2
Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2
IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6
Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping
Static IPv6 Routing
IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)
Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery
Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6
- DHCPv6 Client
- Telnet (v6)
- IPv6 SNMP
- IPv6 SSH
- IPv6 SSL
- IPv6 TFTP
16 IPv4/IPv6 Interfaces
- 48 static routes
316 ARP Entries
DHCP L2 Relay
Web - based GUI
Command Line Interface (CLI) through console port, telnet
- RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
802.1ab LLDP/LLDP - MED
Dual Image, Dual Configuration
Support Omada Hardware Controller (OC200/OC300), Software Controller, Cloud - Based Controller
Automatic Device Discovery
Batch Firmware Upgrading
Intelligent Network Monitoring
Abnormal Event Warnings
ZTP (Zero - Touch Provisioning)