Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Maximum Coverage - Extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 1,115 m2?12,000sq. ft?.
• AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi - Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz
• Three Antennas - Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
• Gigabit Ethernet port - Act as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at Gigabit speed
• Intelligent Signal Light - Help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
• AP Mode - Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
• TP-Link Tether App - Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
• Ultimate Compatibility - Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Boost Whole Home Wi-Fi with Your Existing Router
A single router has limited Wi-Fi coverage and always causes Wi-Fi dead zones. RE550 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its Wi-Fi signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. Enjoy your stable network experience wherever you are at home.
Wi-Fi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE550 to a OneMeshTM router. Always enjoy the strongest Wi-Fi when you’re walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
EU, UK, US, AU, KR, JP
Standards and Protocols
IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
WPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button
10Wmax power consumption
3 x external
2.4GHz and 5GHz(11ac)
5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 600Mpbs
11a 6Mbps:-93dBm at 10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -76dBm at 10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm at 10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -64dBm at 10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -61dBm at 10% PER
11g 54M: -77dBm at 10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -73dBm at 10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -70dBm at 10% PER
Range Extender/Access Point
Concurrent Mode Boost Both 2.4G/5G WiFi Band
Domain Login Function
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
less than 20dBm(2.4GHz)
less than 23dBm(5GHz)
CE, FCC, RoHS
AC1900 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE550
Quick Installation Guide
Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
Operating Temperature: 0oC to 30oC (32oF to 86oF)
Storage Temperature: -40oC to 70oC (-40oF to 158oF)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
8 x 5 x 4