Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• AC600 Dual Band WiFi – Make full use of your network with Wi-Fi speeds up to 600 Mbps (433 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 200 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band)
• MU-MIMO Supported – Boost network thoughput and efficiency when working with a compatible MU-MIMO router
• Broad Wireless Range – Connect to your Wi-Fi in more parts of your home with powerful signal-boosting high-gain antenna
• WPA3 Supported – Improve cybersecurity with more secure and individualized protection
• Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets - Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design
WiFi for All Your Online Needs
Archer T2E provides your PC with WiFi capability and receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. It can even work as a WiFi hotspot, sharing internet with other WiFi devices. Choose 2.4 GHz for browsing, email and social media, or switch to 5 GHz for gaming and streaming.
Broader Coverage with High-Gain Antenna
Powerful signal-boosting high-gain antenna significantly extends your existing WiFi reception, allowing you to enjoy fast and uninterrupted 4K streaming and smooth gaming.
Improved Security with WPA3
The latest WiFi security protocols bring new capabilities to improve cybersecurity, safeguarding your home WiFi. It provides more secure and individualized encryption for personal password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks.
Adjustable, Multi-Directional Antenna
Adjust the antenna to the perfect position to suit any environment. Replace the detachable antenna with a diverse range of indoor or directional antennae to further enhance your wireless coverage.
1 Detachable External Antenna
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz
Signal Rate5 GHz:
11ac: Up to 433 Mbps(dynamic)
11n: Up to 200 Mbps(dynamic)
11a: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)
11n: Up to 200 Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11 Mbps(dynamic)
WEP, WPA/WPA2/WPA3, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/WPA3-SAE
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
FCC, CE, RoHS
AC600 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
Quick Installation Guide
Operating Temperature: 0oC to 40oC (32oF to 104oF)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
8 x 6 x 2