Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
• Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
• Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
• Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
• Security System Built In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
• Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Next-Gen Wi-Fi – 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
4X Higher Performance
4X Larger Capacity
3X Faster Speed
Blazing Fast Speed
Connect Numerous Devices
1GB RAM and 128MB Flash
8 100/100/10Mbps LAN Ports,
1 2500/2000/1000/100Mbps WAN Port
1 Type A USB 3.0 Port + 1 Type C USB 3.0 Port
Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button, Power On/Off Button, LED on/off Button
External Power Supply
8 High-Performance External Antennas
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4GHz
2.4GHz and 5GHz
compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
11a 6Mbps-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm
11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm
11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm
11ac VHT160_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-55dBm
11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm
11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm
11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm
11ax HE160_MCS0:-85dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-55dBm
11g 6Mbps-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm
11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm
11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm
11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm
11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm
11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guestnetwork,DFS,MU-MIMIO,OFDMA
64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5.15GHz to 5.35GHz), <30dBm(5.47GHz5.725GHz)
FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz and 5.15GHz5.25GHz and 5.725GHz to 5.825GHz)
2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1
Quality of Service
Advanced Qos powered by TrendMicro
Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access) /Bigpond
Advanced Parental control powered by TrendMicro, Local Management, Remote Management
Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link
FCC, CE, RoHS
Wireless Router Archer AX6000
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vistao/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
Cable or DSL Modem
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Operating Temperature: 0oC to 40oC (32oF to 104oF)
Storage Temperature: -40oC to 70oC (-40oF to 158oF)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
15 x 12 x 5