Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• RE500X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
• Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
• Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provides faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
• Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
• AP Mode – Creates a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
• TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
• Ultimate Compatibility – Extends the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Life in the fast lane with advanced WiFi6
WiFi 6 comes with it all: faster speeds, lower latency, and more connections. It also features 25% faster data throughput compared with last-gen WiFi thanks to 1024-QAM. With this speed boost, experience high-speed and stable WiFi throughout your rooms.
4 high-performance amplifiers, we got you covered
Enjoy 4K streaming and gaming in whatever room you’re in thanks to RE500X’s 4 high-performance amplifiers. Whether you’re sharing a pad with friends or living in your forever home, RE500X sends out strong signals to those hard-to-cover areas.
Tri-Core 1.5 GHz CPU
Many full-blown routers only have dual-core and below
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
WPS Button, Reset Button
2 Internal Antennas
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
2.4GHz and 5GHz
300 Mbps at 2.4GHz, 1200 Mbps at 5GHz
11a 6Mbps: -93dBm,
11a 54Mbps: -75dBm
11ac HT20 MCS0: -92dBm,
11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm
11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm,
11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm
11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm,
11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm
11g 54Mbps: -77dBm,
11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm
CE: 2.4GHz is less than or equal to 20dBm, 5GHz is less than or equal to 30dBm
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics
64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
Wi-Fi Range Extender RE500X
Quick Installation Guide
Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, VistaTM or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
8 x 5 x 4