Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: F4-210
- Enhance the Safety of your Data with a Next Generation File System
- 4K Ultra HD Video Transcoding
- A Private Space in the Cloud
- TNAS.online for Simple Remote Access
- Striving to Satisfy Small Businesses
- State of the Art TOS 4.0.X Operating System
- Smart Mobile App
- Processor Model: Realtek RTD1296
- Processor Architecture: ARM V8 64 bit
- Processor Frequency: Quad Core 1.4GHz
- Hardware Encryption Engine
- Hardware Transcoding Engine: 10-bit H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1; maximum resolution: 4K (4096 x 2160); maximum frame rate per second (FPS): 30
- System Memory: 2GB
- Maximum Supported Memory: 2GB
- Note: TerraMaster reserves the right to replace memory modules with the same or higher frequency based on supplier's product life cycle status. Rest assured that the compatibility and stability have been strictly verified with the same benchmark to ensure identical performance.
- Disk Slot Number: 4
- Compatible Drive types: 3.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD
- Maximum Internal Raw Storage Capacity: 56TB (14TB x 2) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Max Single Volume: 108TB
- Drive Hot Swap
- Note: Hard drive vendors will release their latest models of hard drives, and Maximum internal raw storage capacity may be adjusted accordingly; The maximum single volume size is not directly related to the maximum raw capacity.
- File System
- Internal Drive: EXT4, BTRFS
- External Drive: EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, FAT32, HFS+
- Working Temperature
- Working Temperature: 5Â°C ~ 40Â°C (40Â°F ~ 104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20Â°C ~ 60Â°C (-5Â°F ~ 140Â°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH
- OS Supported
- Supported Client OS: Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux OS
- Supported Web Browsers: Google Chrome 48, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 30, Apple Safari 4.5 or later version; Microsoft Edge is not recommened.
- Supported mobile OS: Ios 8.2, Android 5.0 or later version
- Storage Management
- Supported RAID Types: Single, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1
- Maximum Internal Volume Number: 64
- Maximum iSCSI Target: 32
- Maximum iSCSI LUN: 32
- Volume Expansion with Larger HDDs: RAID 1
- RAID Migration
- SSD Cache
- Hot Spare
- SSD TRIM
- Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T.
- Seagate IHM
- Shared Folder Snapshot
- File Services
- File Protocol: SAMBA/AFP/NFS/FTP/WebDAV
- Maximum Concurrent SAMBA/AFP/FTP Connections: 100
- Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration
- NFS Kerberos Authentication
- Account & Shared Folder
- Maximum local user's account number: 128
- Maximum local group number: 128
- Maximum shared folders number: 128
- Maximum shared folders syncing tasks: 2
- Rsync Server
- Rsync Backup
- Schedule Backup
- USB Device Backup
- Cloud Sync
- Time Machine Server
- TCP/IP: IPv4
- Protocols: CIFS/SAMBA, NFS, FTP, TFTP, HTTPS, SSH, iSCSI, SNMP, SMTPDLNA Compliance
- VPN Client
- VPN Server
- Proxy lient
- UPnP/Bonjour Discovery
- TNAS.online Remote Access
- Access Right Management
- User Quota Managerment
- Local user access control for CIFS/SAMBA and FTP
- Domain Authentication
- Microsoft Active Directory
- LDAP Client
- LDAP Server
- Firewall Protection
- Account Auto block Protection
- AES Volume and Shared Folder Encryption
- Importable SSL certificate
- Instant Alert via email, SMS, Beep
- Power Managerment
- Automatic Power On After Power Recovery
- Scheduled Power On/Off
- UPS Supported
- Multi_window, Multi_task System Management
- Custom Desktop
- Control Panel
- Resource Monitor
- OS UI Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Magyar, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Application Center
- Mail Server
- Web Server
- Clam Antivirus
- Multi Media Server
- Plex Media Server
- External Ports: 1 x RJ45 1GbE Network Jack; 2 x USB 3.0 Port
- LED Indicators: Hard drive, Network, Power switch/Power indicator
- System Fan: 80 mm x 80 mm x 25 mm 2 pcs
- Fan Mode: Smart, High speed, Middle speed, Low speed
- Noise Level: 19.8dB(A)
- Power Supply: 90W
- AC Input Voltage: 100V ~ 240V AC
- Current Frequency: 50/60 Hz, single frequency
- Power Consumption: 45.6W; 2.0W (hard drive dormancy)
- Limited warranty: 2 years
- Certificate: FCC, CE, CCC, KC
- Environment: RoHS, WEEE
- Package Contents: Host unit (x1), Power cord (x1), RJ45 network cable (x1), Quick Installation Guide (x1), Limited Warranty Note (x1), Screws (a few), Power adapter (x1)