Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: RS3618XS
- CPU: Intel Xeon D-1521 Quad Core 2.4 (base) up to 2.7 (turbo) GHzÂ Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM (expandable up to 64GB)
- Drive Bays: 12x 3.5" or 2.5" SATAÂ HDD/SSD
- Max Internal raw Capacity: 144 TB (12x 12 TB drive) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- External ports: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x Expansion Ports
- LAN: 2x RJ-45 1GbE LAN PortÂ (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
- PCIe Expansion: 2x 3.0Â x8 slots (x8 link)Â
- Fan:Â 4x (80Â x 80mm) Fans
- Easy Replacement System Fan
- Power Recovery
- Noise Level:Â 50.2Â dB(A)
- Scheduled Power On/Off
- Wake on LAN/WAN
- Power Supply Unit/Adapter: 500W
- AC Input Power Voltage: 100 - 240V AC
- Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- Networking Protocols:Â CIFS, AFP, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, CalDAV, iSCSI, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, VPN (PPTP, OpenVPN)
- File System:
- Internal Drives: Btrfs, EXT4
- External Drives: Btrfs, EXT4, EXT3, FAT, NTFS, HFS+, exFAT
- Storage management:
- Maximum internal volume: 1024
- Maximum iSCSI target: 64
- Maximum iSCSI LUN: 512
- File sharing capability:
- Maximum user account: 16000
- Maximum group: 512
- Maximum shared folder: 512
- Maximum Shared Folder Sync Tasks: 16
- Maximum Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections: 2048
- Security: Firewall, encrypted shared folder, SMB encryption, FTP over SSL/TLS, SFTP, rsync over SSH, login auto block, Let's Encrypt support, HTTPSÂ (Customizable cipher suite)
- Utilities:Â Synology Assistant
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10Â onwards, Safari 10Â onwards, Safari (iOS 10Â onwards), Chrome (Android 6.0 onwards)
- File Station: Virtual drive, remote folder, Windows ACL editor, compressing/extracting archived files, bandwidth control for specific users or groups,Â creating sharing links, transfer logs
- Backup solutions: Local backup, network backup, and backup data to public clouds; DSM configuration backup, macOS Time Machine support, Cloud Station Backup Shared folder sync - maximum tasks: 16
- FTP Server: Bandwidth control for TCP connections, custom FTP passive port range, anonymous FTP, FTP SSL/TLS and SFTP protocol, boot over theÂ network with TFTP and PXE support, transfer logs
- High Availability Manager: Reduce service downtime by setting up two identical NAS into one high-availability cluster
- Security Advisor: Malware detection/removal, user account/password, network, system-related security scan
- Supported Clients: Windows 7 or above, Mac OS X 10.10 or above
- Power Consumption: 142.76Â W (Access), 55.05Â W (HDD Hibernation)
- Certifications: EAC, VCCI, CCC, RCM, FCC, CE, BSMI
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 430.5 x 692.0 x 88.0 mm
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Package Contents: Main Unit,Â Â Accessory Pack, AC Power Cord, Quick Installation Guide
- RoHS Compliant