Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
Synology RS3621RPxs is a powerful 12-bay storage server. Its 6-core processor enables compute-intensive services while its redundant power, ECC memory, and Btrfs file system safeguard mission-critical data. Capable of delivering 189,098 4K random read IOPS and 4,718 MB/s sequential read throughput1, it is ideal for small businesses.
Intel® Xeon® D-1531 6-core 2.2 GHz
4,718 MB/s seq. read 189,098 4K random read IOPS
Dual PCIe slots for 10GbE or NVMe cache
Up to 36 drive bays with RX1217(RP)
Service continuity is at the core of the RS3621RPxs design.
Dual PSUs provide protection against a PSU failure or accidental cord removal while hot-swappable fans can be replaced without powering down the system.
Synology High Availability (SHA) pairs two identical units together creating an active-passive cluster with minute-level failover. Learn more
Next-generation file system
Btrfs prevents data corruption and reduces maintenance overheads with advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots. Learn more
Intel Xeon D-1531
6-core 2.2 (base) / 2.7 (turbo) GHz
Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)
8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Memory Module Pre-installed
8 GB (8 GB x 1)
Total Memory Slots
Maximum Memory Capacity
64 GB (16 GB x 4)
- Please select Synology memory modules for optimum compatibility and reliability. Synology will not provide complete product warranty or technical support if non-Synology memory modules are used for memory expansion.
- For more information on the recommended memory configurations, visit here.
- Synology reserves the right to replace memory modules with the same or higher frequency based on suppliers product life cycle status. Rest assured that the compatibility and stability have been strictly verified with the same benchmark to ensure identical performance.
Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit
36 (RX1217/RX1217RP x 2)
Compatible Drive Type
3.5" SATA HDD
2.5" SATA SSD
Maximum Single Volume Size
200 TB (32 GB RAM required, for RAID 5 or RAID 6 groups only)
Hot Swappable Drive
- Storage Pool and volume creation require all drives to be listed as compatible on the device models compatibility list.
- "Compatible drive type" indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay.
- Each internal volume (may consist of multiple drives) is expandable up to 108 TB (with memory less than 32 GB) or 200 TB (with memory equal to or greater than 32 GB).
RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port
4 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port
The USB 3.0 standard was renamed to USB 3.2 Gen 1 by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) in 2019.
2 x Gen3 x8 slots (x8 link)
exFAT Access is purchased separately in Package Center.
Form Factor (RU)
Rack Installation Support
4-post 19" rack (Synology Rail Kit - RKS1317)
The rail kit is sold separately
80 mm x 80 mm x 4 pcs