Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
The MailPlus and MailPlus Server packages allow your business to set up a secure, reliable, and private mail server, while giving your employees a modern mail client to receive and send messages. Furthermore, MailPlus and MailPlus Server are packages that can be installed on your Synology NAS, so there’s no need to rely on third-party services. Best of all, MailPlus comes with 5 free accounts and flexible licensing plan to fit your needs.
Synology MailPlus comes with 5 free email accounts and allows you to add more accounts by purchasing additional licenses according to business needs. There are two versions of license packs available: 5 or 20 units of email accounts, both with 1-year validity, so you can use the mail service and migrate the licenses freely within one year upon license activation. In addition, email aliases are not considered to be email accounts, so no extra licenses are required.
No additional fee will be charged for the high-availability support in MailPlus. One cluster includes 5 free mail accounts by default, and additional licenses are required for the total number of enabled accounts from LDAP server or Windows AD domain. For example, if you want to enable 25 email accounts in the high-availability cluster, then 20 additional licenses are needed.
MailPlus Web Client and Mobile App
MailPlus web client and mobile app will be updated regularly and can be used for free in conjunction with MailPlus Server. However, their functions will be affected or limited if there are insufficient valid licenses in MailPlus Server. In addition, MailPlus web client and mobile app require MailPlus Server to run.
- A secure, private, and cost effective email solution
- High-availability architecture maximizes the service uptime
- Seamless integration with LDAP server or Windows AD domain for your company s shared address book
- Specially designed algorithm for high speed full-text search
- Beautifully designed and intuitive mail client let you manage emails efficiently
- Cross-platform support on web client and Android/iOS with dedicated mobile apps
License Activation and Account Management
To apply purchased license keys, you will have to log in to the Synology NAS as the administrator. Then, open MailPlus Server and go to License to apply the keys (Internet connection required). One license key can only be applied to one MailPlus supported Synology NAS.
If you want to activate or deactivate email accounts, go to Account for management.
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
5 x 5 x 1