Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
SIIG’s USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive with SD Reader Enclosure - 2.5" allows you to add a 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD to your computer through a single USB connection. It instantly increases up to 4TB storage capacity to your system, delivers SuperSpeed data transfer rate of up to 5Gb/s and supports USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) to improve reading and writing speed for optimal performance. It is also integrated with SD/MicroSD memory card slots to support various storage media, allowing convenient data transfer between computer and mobile devices such as tablet, smartphone, camera, music player and more. This USB 3.0 all-in-one SATA Hard Drive with SD Reader Enclosure is an excellent mobile storage solution to improve storage capacity, support multiple SD/Micro-SD storage media and increase productivity.
• All-in-one 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD enclosure and SD/MicroSD memory card reader allows you to easily access various storage media through a single USB connection
• Compatible with 9.5mm and 7mm height 2.5" SATA I/II/III disk drives
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports data transfer rates up to 5Gb/s and supports UASP for optimal performance
• Supports SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSD (T-Flash), microSDHC (UHS-I), and microSDXC (UHS-I) flash memory cards
• Tool-less disk drive installation and low profile design provides great portability
• Supports plug-n-play, hot-swapping and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• Built-in LED indicators for power and memory card reader status
Chipset: ASM1153E+GL 3224
Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification
Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0
Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gb/s
(Note: For maximum data throughput, use a SATA 6Gb/s hard disk with the enclosure and connect to a USB 3.0 5Gbps port. Data throughput is dependent on system hardware and actual performance may be less.)
Supports high performance UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
(Note: USB 3.0 host driver needs to support UASP in order to take advantage of this feature. Currently, only Windows 10 and 8 native USB 3.0 host driver supports UASP.)
Supports up to 4TB hard disk capacity
(Note: Windows 2000, XP (32-bit), Server 2003 (32-bit) cant support more than 2TB capacity. This is an OS limitation.)
Form factor: 2.5 inches
Supports up to 2TB memory card capacity
Memory card types
Number 1 SD v1.0/ v1.1/ v2.0/ SDHC/ SDXC
Number 2 SD v3.01 UHS-I (Ultra High Speed): SDR12/ SDR25/ SDR50/ DDR50/ SDR104
Plastic housing and Aluminum panel
Black with blue
USB 3.0 Micro-B (10-pin), Female, External
SATA data and power connector (7+15 pin), Internal
1x SD card slot
1x Micro-SD slot
Operating temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F
Storage temperature: 14 to 122 degrees F
Relative humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
Desktop or notebook computer with an available USB port (USB 3.0 port recommended)
Windows 10 (32-/64-bit) / 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 2008 (32-/64-bit) / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2
Mac OS X v10.6.x or later
USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive with SD Reader Enclosure - 2.5" (w/ protective silicon sleeve)
USB 3.0 Type A to Micro-B cable
User Reference Guide
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
2 x 5 x 8