Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
• Supports HDMI/VGA dual video output simultaneously, and supports up to 1080p@60Hz resolution.
Note: HDMI and VGA outputs will show the same content, both will mirror each other
• Adds 2 USB 3.1 Type-A ports with data transmission up to 5Gbps. Connect more USB peripherals, such as flash drives, mouse, keyboards, printers, etc, to USB-C enabled computers
• Video signal auto-pairinge for extended or mirror screen configuration between the USB-C source device
• Supports simultaneous SD and MicroSD/TF memory card connection
• An ideal wireless USB 3.1 USB-C adapter hub for MacBook /MacBook Air, MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 2020/2019/2018/2017, Surface Laptop 3, Surface go, iPad pro 2018/2019/2020, Lenove 720, Dell XPS, and many more USB-C DisplayPort Alternate or Thunderbolt 3 enabled computers
• DisplayPort Alternate mode (DP Alt) or Thunderbolt 3 enabled USB-C port is required for video output through the wireless hub extender
• The extender's video outputs work in mirror mode, they will display the same content
• Requires USB power source of at least 5V/900mA
1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p
Wireless transmission distance:
1080 at 60Hz: Up to 32ft (10m) Line-of-sight
Note: The transmission distance will vary depending on building layout, electronic interference, walls and partitions, other environmental conditions, and may be much less than the maximum
(Note: The wireless extenders video outputs support mirror mode, both outputs display the same content)
R/L stereo audio 2-ch
USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant
USB data transfer rate:
Up to 5Gbps
SD and MicroSD/TF card reader:
Transfer rate: Up to 104Mbps
Storage capacity: 2TB
Transmitting unit (TX):
1x 24-pin USB-C, Male, Source device connection
2x 9-pin USB 3.0 Type-A, Female, Input
1x SD Card Reader, Female, Input
1x TF (Micro SD) Card Reader, Input
1x Button, Device pairing
Receiving unit (RX):
1x 19-pin HDMI Type-A, Female, Output
1x 15-pin D-Sub VGA, Female, Output
1x 3.5 mm Audio, Output
1x 24-pin, USB-C, DC power, Input
1x Button, Device pairing
Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees F
Storage temperature: 14 to 140 degrees F
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
FCC, CE, RoHS
Country of origin:
USB-C DisplayPort Alternate mode (DP Alt) or Thunderbolt 3 enabled computer
Requires USB power source of minimum 5V/900mA output (USB power cable included)
Wireless USB-C Video Hub Extender (1 Transmitter + 1 Receiver)
USB 3.1 Type A to USB-C power cable
Quick Start Guide
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
5 x 1 x 3