Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number:Â 11308-06-20G
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Card
- 7nm GPU
- AMD RDNA 2 Architecture
- Engine Clock:Â
- â€‹Boost Clock:Â Up to 2365 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2135 MHz- One Click TOXIC BOOST to go beyond 2365 MHzÂ
- Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads- Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary
- Stream Processors:Â 5120
- Infinity Cache: 128MB
- Ray Accelerators: 80
- Memory Size/Bus:Â 16GB GDDR6
- Memory Clock:Â BIOS Default: 16 Gbps Effective
- Displays:Â Maximum 4 Displays
- HDMI:Â 7680Ã—4320
- DisplayPort1.4:Â 7680Ã—4320
- Interface:Â PCI-Express 4.0
- 1x HDMI
- 3x DisplayPortÂ
- BIOS Support:Â Dual UEFI
- Game Index:Â 4K
- Sapphire Features:
- All-In-One Liquid Cooler with 360mm Radiator
- Dual BIOS
- Max Boost
- TriXX Software Switch
- Premium Digital Power Design
- Fuse Protection
- Intelligent Fan Control
- Precision Fan Control
- Backplate with ARGB
- ARGB Fans
- ARGB AIO Cooler Fans
- Dual Ball Bearing Fans
- Hybrid Fan Blade on VRM/Memory Cooling
- Integrated VRM/Memory Cooling Module
- TriXX Supported
- Fan Check
- TriXX Boost
- NITRO Glow
- External RGB LED MB Synchronization
- AMD Features:
- AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture
- DirectX 12 Ultimate
- Hardware Raytracing
- 7nm GPU
- GDDR6 Memory
- PCI Express 4.0 Support
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC
- Video Streaming up to 8K
- Radeon VR Ready Premium
- AMD FidelityFX
- Radeon Image Sharpening
- Radeon Anti-Lag
- Radeon Software
- Game Driver Optimizations
- High Performance 4K Gaming
- â€‹AIO Liquid Cooling with 360 mm radiator
- Two-Ball Bearing Fans
- Form Factor:
- 2.5 slot, ATX + 360mm Radiator
- Board 270(L)x 130(W)x 45 (H)mm
- Hex / Radiator 394(L) x 120(W) x 52.5 (H)mm
- Standard Rubber Tubing, 470(L)mm
- Power Consumption:Â <400W
- OS:Â Linux, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1. 64-bitÂ operating system required
- System Requirement:
- Minimum 850 Watt Power Supply
- 2 x 8-pin + 1 x 6-pin Power Connector
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended
- *All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with sales for exact offers.