Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
co-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility Afterburner. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
MSI Solid Capacitor Graphic Card
MSI Graphics Card products utilities high quality solid capacitor. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
HDMI + DVI Output
HDMI and DVI are the most comprehensive used interfaces for high definition video display. MSI adopts two interfaces to provide a complete output solution for users to enjoy the latest HD video such as blu-ray movie.
Graphics Engine:NVIDIA GeForce 210
Bus Standard: PCI Express x16 2.0
Memory Type: DDR3
Memory Size(MB): 1024
Memory Interface :64 bits
Core Clock Speed(MHz): 589
Memory Clock Speed(MHz) :1000
Memory Bandwidth(GB/sec): N/A
Texture Fill Rate(billion/sec): N/A
DVI Output: 1
D-SUB Output :1
Mini HDMI-Output :N/A
Mini DisplayPort :N/A
HDTV Support :N/A
Dual-link DVI :Y
HDMI Support :Y
Display Ouput(Max Resolution) :2560x1600
DirectX Version Support :10.1
OpenGL Version Support :3.1
CrossFire Support :N/A
SLI Support: N/A
HyperMemory Tech.: N/A
3-way SLI: N/A
Card Dimension(mm) :1458418 mm
1. NVIDIA Unified Architecture
2. Microsoft Windows 7 Support
3. Microsoft DirectX 10.1 Support
4. NVIDIAR CUDA Technology
5. PCI Express 2.0 Support
6. OpenGL 3.1 Optimization and Support
7. GigaThread Technology
8. Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
9. NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
10. 16x Anti-aliasing Technology
11. 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting
12. Dual-link DVI Support
13. NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
14. Dual-stream Hardware Acceleration
15. Dynamic Contrast Enhancement Color Stretch
16. Dual-link HDCP Capable
17. Bad Edit Correction
18. Noise Reduction
19. Edge Enhancement
20. Advanced Spatial-Temporal De-Interlacing
21. High-Quality Scaling
22. HDMI 1.3a Support
23. Hardware Decode Acceleration
24. Enhanced Error Resilience
3 Years Limited