Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: A520MAPRO
- CPU: Support 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors and AMD Ryzen 4000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Chipset: AMD A520 Chipset
- 2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB- Supports DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200 MHz by JEDEC- Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800 /2933 /3000 /3066 /3200 /3466 /3600/ 3733 /3866 /4000 /4133 /4266 /4400/ 4600+ MHz by A-XMP OC MODE- 1DPC 1R max speed 4600 MHz
- 1DPC 2R max speed 3866 MHz
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Supports un-buffered memory
- Expansion Slots:
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x1 slot
- 1x PCIe x16 slot
- Onboard Graphics:
- 1x HDMI 2.1 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @60Hz
- 1x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
- AMD A520 Chipset
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports- 1x M.2 slot (Key M) (from AMD Processor)- Supports PCIe 3.0- Supports SATA 6Gb/s- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- â€‹Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
- AMD A520 Chipset- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports are available through the internal USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector- 6x USB 2.0 ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
- AMD Processor- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A ports on the back panel
- Realtek ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Realtek ALC892 Codec
- LAN: 1x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- Internal Connectors:
- 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1x M.2 slots (M-Key)
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 2x System panel connectors
- 1x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1xTPM module connector
- 1x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Ports:
- LAN port
- Keyboard / Mouse
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
- USB 2.0 Ports
- Audio Connectors
- Micro-ATX Form Factor
- 9.3 in. x 7.9 in. (23.6 cm x 20 cm)
- Mounting: 8 mounting holes
- Operating System: Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- *All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with sales for exact offers.