Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: KW52283
- All- in-one - ADSL2+/VDSL2 modem, 4-port Ethernet router, wireless N access point in one device
- VDSL fall back - Falling back to ADSL2/2+ automatically
- High Speed - Downstream rates up to 100Mbps and upstream rates up to 50Mbps
- 2.4G 300Mbps Wi-Fi - Two internal antennas to deliver the best wireless signal, connect everything in your home and office in one device
- 1-Gigabit Ethernet Port - Gigabit Ethernet port for WAN(Dual WAN) or LAN to allow 10 x higher speed
- 4-Fast Ethernet Port - Extend the LAN to more devices and further distances
- Multi-function USB2.0 Port - Printers, files and media can be shared with computer or using the device's FTP server
- Operating distance - 7KM in ADSL mode; 1KM in VDSL mode
- Rate Adaptive - 32 Kbps steps
- Compatibility - Interoperable with all major DSLAM equipments
- QOS - Quality of Service control for tra¬ffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Simple set up with GUI - GUI makes installation easier and faster
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- VDSL/VDSL2 Standards:
- ITU-T G.993.1(VDSL)
- ITU-T G.993.2(VDSL2) (Profile 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a,12b,17a)
- ADSL Standards:
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 issue 2
- ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt), supporting Annex A or B
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
- ITU -TG.992.2 (G.lite), supporting Annex A or B
- ADSL2 Standards:
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G. dmt.bis), supporting Annex A or B, Annex L and Annex M
- ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis), supporting Annex A or B
- ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5, supporting Annex A or B, Annex L and Annex M
- Speed: Downstream - up to 100Mbps; Upstream - up to 50Mbps
- Operation Modes: VDSL/ADSL Modem, Wireless Router, 5 Ports Switch
- WAN Connection Types: PPPoE, PPPoA, IPoE, Bridge, IPoA
- DSL Features:
- PTM and ATM mode including dual latency
- Both Annex A and Annex B including dual latency
- Diagnostics mode/DELT
- Bitswaps, SRA and SOS/ROC, Virtual Noise
- FEXT equalized UPBO
- Dying gasp
- PhyR and G.INP (framing type 1)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Speed: 11n speed up to 300Mbps
- WIFI Frequency Range: 2.4Ghz-2.4835Ghz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/TKIP/AES
- Wireless Features:
- Access Control List
- WDS and WMM
- Wireless operating range - Indoor up to 100m, Outdoor up to 300m
- Function Features:
- Static Route, Dynamic RIPv1, RIPv2 support
- DMZ support
- NAT Application Level Gateway for popular applications
- DHCP Server/Relay/Client
- DNS Relay Agent/DDNS Support
- PPP Auto, Reconnect on WAN Access/PPP
- IGMP Snooping v1/2 and IGMP Multicast
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Security Support:
- 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/TKIP/AES
- Parental control
- PAP/CHAP for PPP mode
- NAT for Firewall
- SPI Firewall
- 3 Level (Support/User/Admin) Authentication to Router
- IP and MAC Filtering
- Management Support:
- Web Based GUI
- FTP /HTTP /Telnet /TR069 /SNMP v1/2c
- Command Line Interface
- Diagnostic Test
- Firmware upgrade-able
- Supports Remote Access Control
- ATM, PTM and PPP Features:
- RFC2684 /2364 /2516 /2225 /1577 /148 /1483 /2684
- ATM Forum UNI 3.1/4.0, ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5-AAL5
- VPI Range (0-255) and VCI range (32-65535)
- UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
- F4/F5 OAM Loopback
- AIS and RDI OAM cells
- Supports 16 PVCs
- VPN: IPSec client /PPTP /L2TP pass through
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, TZO, NO-IP (optional)
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List; Address Reservation, DHCP Relay
- QOS: Priority Queuing; Classification Rules; 802.1p
- Function Features:
- Physical Interface: 4x 10/100 RJ45 Ports for LAN; 1x 10/100/1000Mbps Port for WAN or LAN; 1x DSL RJ11 port; 1x USB 2.0 Port
- Buttons: 1x Power ON/OFF Button; 1x WPS Button; 1x Reset Button
- Power: Input - 100-240V AC,50Hz; Output - 12V/1A
- LED Indicators:Power, GbE, LAN1/2/3/4, WLAN, DSL, INET, WPS
- USB sharing: Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- Antenna: Two internal antennas, MIMO 3dBi (default)
- Processor: BCM63168+BCM50612E+BCM6303
- Memory: 128MB flash and 64MB RAM
- Operation System: Windows 10/8/7/vista/XP, Mac OS, Android, iOS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~60°C (-22~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Dimension: 11.22 x 7.26 x 1.97 inch / 285.0 x 184.5 x 50.0 mm
- Weight: 1.65 lbs / 750.0 g
- Package Contents:
- Power Adapter
- Installation Manual
- RJ11 Cable
- RJ45 Cable
- External Splitter