Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
Your shipment will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, instructions how to receive your order.
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: KA300
- High Speed - Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- Wi-Fi Standard - 802.11n backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Built-in 3dBi Antenna - 2T2R deliver the best wireless signal, fully expanded coverage
- Wireless Security - Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- WPS Button - Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- Guest Network - Create a completely separate Wi-Fi network for your guests devices, ensuring they do not have access to your home network or to the shared USB hard drive with all your personal data
- 4 Fast LAN Ports - Fast Ethernet ports to extend the LAN to more devices and further distances
- QoS - Quality of Service control for traffic prioritization and bandwidth managemen
- Parental Control - Allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staffs
- IPv6 Support - Satisfy the requirement for next generation network
- DD-WRT - satisfy user's varies requirements (Optional)
- Simple Setup with GUI - Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Operation Mode: Wireless Router, AP, 4-Port Switch
- WAN Connection Type:
- DHCP Client/Static IP/PPPoE
- RFC2516 PPP over Ethernet
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Wireless Speed: 11n speed up to 300Mbps
- Wireless Frequency Range: 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/TKIP/AES
- Wireless Features: Multi-SSID, WDS, Access Control List
- Function Features:
- PPP Auto Reconnect and Configurable Timeouts
- PPP Auto Reconnect on WAN Access/PPP on Demand
- Static Route, Dynamic RIPv1, RIPv2 support
- MTU Adjustment
- DNS Relay Agent /DDNS Support
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Port Forwarding, DMZ support, UPnP(Universal Plug and Play)
- NAT Application Level Gateway for popular applications
- IGMP Snooping v1/2 and IGMP Multicast
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, DHCP Relay
- Security Support:
- Parental Control
- PAP/CHAP for PPP mode
- NAT for Firewall
- SPI Firewall
- 2 Level (User/Admin) Authentication to Router
- IP and MAC Filtering
- Quality of Service: Priority Queuing /Classification Rules /802.1p, WMM
- VPN Pass-through: IPSec/PPTP/L2TP Pass-through
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
- Management Support:
- Web Based GUI
- FTP /HTTP /Telnet
- Command Line Interface
- Diagnostic Test
- Firmware Upgrade-able
- Supports Remote Access Control
- Function Features:
- Physical Interface: 1x 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4x 10/100Mbps LAN Port, 1x Power Interface
- Buttons: ON/OFF, Reset, WPS
- LED Indicators: Power, INET, LAN1/2/3/4, WLAN, WPS
- Antenna: 2x internal 3dBi Antennas
- Power: Input - 100-240V AC, 50Hz; Output - 12V/0.5A
- Memory: 128MB Flash, 128MB RAM
- Processor: BCM5357
- Memory: 8MB Flash, 64MB RAM
- Operation System: Windows 7,8,10,XP, VISTA/Macintosh/Linux
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~55°C (14~131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~60°C (-22~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Dimension: 9.06 x 5.51 x 2.09 inch / 230.0 x 140.0 x 53.0 mm
- Weight: 0.77 lbs / 350.0 g
- Package Contents:
- RJ45 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide