Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our shipping policy to be informed of how and when your order will ship.
When will you ship my order?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed on the "Shipping Options" page for your order. The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Currently MecadoMagico only ships to the 48 contiguous States.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
No. At this time, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
How do you ship?
How do you offer free shipping?
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "Free Standard Shipping" on the product page and the order checkout pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation email upon successfully placing your order. When your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email that will include the carrier and tracking number. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for every shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email, which will include the tracking number and the carrier you will be able to get tracking information by clicking on the link for the appropriate carriers below:
UPS - For FedEx tracking click here.
FedEx – For FedEx tracking click here.
USPS – For US Postal Service tracking click here.
Delivering Your Package
We process, ship, and deliver packages Monday through Friday. At this time, we do not offer shipping or delivery on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays. However, your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information.
Our Return Policy
Hello, Welcome to our Return Policy page or RMA (Return Material Authorization). We try to make each purchase smooth and stress free, but we understand that things may happen with your purchase. Be it a shipping issue, the product does not work or is damaged, we hope to make the return process as smooth and stress free as your purchase.
First, contact us and let us know what the issues are and we’ll get your RMA going.
- You can communicate from your order page if you are a registered with us, or
- Click “Contact Us” at our MercadoMagico.com page, or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call 1-844-854-6823
- Once details are provided, we’ll provide you with the RMA number and instructions on returning the package.
- In case your package arrives visibly damaged or the contents are damaged during shipment we may file a claim with our shipper, so please contact us immediately.
- If the product is a DOA or fails during the first 15 days, please contact us.
- For unwanted items see our Restocking Fee section below.
- Personal care and food products sells are final and cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
All items are subject to a 15%-20% restocking fee for unwanted and refused deliveries.
Refurbished products may not be
eligible for return, please contact Customer Service at 844.854.6823,or Contact Us to verify.
Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico!Our goal at MercadoMagico is to provide the very best products. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts, we know that nothing is perfect. Therefore, each new product sold by MercadoMagico is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.) For any claim outside the return policy window, the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. Some manufacturer's will handle warranty claims directly with the consumer, while some will handle warranty claims through MercadoMagico.
- Mfr Part Number: TRX40 DESIGNARE
- AMD Socket sTRX4:
- Support 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors
- AMD Socket sTRX4:
- Chipset: AMD TRX40
- 8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 256 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Quad Channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Realtek ALC4050H codec+Realtek ALC1220-VB codec
- Support for DTS:X Ultra
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- LAN: 2 x Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Wireless Communication module:
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5.0
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- Expansion Slots:
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 4.0 standard.
- Multi-Graphics Technology:
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
- Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
- Storage Interface:
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2C_SOCKET)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB Type-C port with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, available through the internal USB header
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB headers
- Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Internal I/O Connectors:
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 2 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
- 1 x OC_PEG power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 4 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
- 2 x addressable LED strip headers
- 2 x RGB LED strip headers
- 4 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB Type-C header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 headers
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x GIGABYTE GC-TITAN RIDGE Add-in Card Connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 2 x temperature sensor headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Connectors:
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks
- I/O Controller: iTE I/O Controller Chip
- H/W Monitoring:
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Unique Features:
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- Cloud Station
- Fast Boot
- Game Boost
- RGB Fusion
- Smart Backup
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart Survey
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
- USB TurboCharger
- Support for Q-Flash Plus
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
- Bundled Software:
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster (12 months license)
- Operating System: Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor: XL-ATX Form Factor; 32.5cm x 26.9cm
- *All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with sales for exact offers.